Alien morphs for Generation2 figures

chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

It would be nice if we could see new alien morph sets for the Generation 2 figures like Twi´lek, Togruta, Nautolans.......
Gen2 offers so much possibilities and in combination with the Super Suit and many other outfits it would be greatly helpful for some SF Renders. A vendor already offered morphs for Genesis and Genesis 2 figures for Alien figures from a video game on another site and they look so good. i know there exist some freebies for V4 - they are fine but a complete set (like the creatures set) for Gen2 males and females would be a great enrichment for those figures.
Along with matching skin tones it would help us SF freaks so much!!!

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,549
    edited December 1969

Some are in the works but I am slow :)

• Atticus BonesAtticus Bones Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

Some are in the works but I am slow :)
    Now that's the GhostofMacbeth news I wanted to hear! Can't wait to see/buy those.
  • Atticus BonesAtticus Bones Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

In the meantime there's always Dariofish's "HFS Shapes Collection for Genesis 2 Female" on Renderosity for the alien ladies.

• chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117
    edited December 1969

Yep i thought about these when i wrote the message, lucky to read that there is work in progress.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Wish they'd put their stuff in the store over here... I have terrible luck getting things to import right, unless the Daz auto-installer configures it all for me.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I have a lot of these products. If you need help with something I own let me know. I too would really love more aliens.