Game License - whats are exactly daz Orginals

NethanNethan Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello,

with the game licence i can use daz3d orgnials in games.

some products in shop arent clear if the are daz3d orginals or not (for me)

example

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/toon/toon-animals-and-creatures/toon-alien/

this one is
Published Artist(s): DAZ 3D
but
Created By: 3D Universe

are this one are Daz3D orginal (covered with the game license) or not

thx

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

If it Says the PA is DAZ 3D then it is a Daz original. Any Item that is Sold to Daz 3D and can only be bought at DAZ 3D and is listed as DAZ 3D is an original item and should be useable with the Gamers liscene. If you buy a liscene I think you will get info on the useable items. I think even a few PA items are on the list but I'm not sure about that.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Check for items like this

PA_images.png
    350 x 208 - 4K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,738
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If it Says the PA is DAZ 3D then it is a Daz original. Any Item that is Sold to Daz 3D and can only be bought at DAZ 3D and is listed as DAZ 3D is an original item and should be useable with the Gamers liscene. If you buy a liscene I think you will get info on the useable items. I think even a few PA items are on the list but I'm not sure about that.

I know for rawart stuff there is a license just for his stuff. It is a separate license.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

Jaderail said:

I know for rawart stuff there is a license just for his stuff. It is a separate license.

Yes as MBW says, Rawart has a separate license,

Post edited by Chohole on