Gizmo bigger

riomairiomai Posts: 44
edited March 2021 in Product Suggestions

To the developpers. Please, can you implement some new gizmo style ? I need a bigger universal gizmo, please. What exactly I need are just some bigger rotate circles on universal gizmo (and more detailed, like in rotate gizmo), because it's hard to rotate using this tool. Something easier to click, please.

A much larger universal gizmo, with thicker and slightly shaded colored circles and that appears with a shortcut click and disappears when you release the click... This can be awesome... PLEASE, HELP MEsad

Thank you.

Post edited by riomai on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Why do you even use the gizmo? I have been using DS for years and never use it for posing.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,821

if you want them bigger you gotta feed them after Midnight!devil

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

WendyLuvsCatz said:

if you want them bigger you gotta feed them after Midnight!devil

But don't get them wet, because you don't want more than one.

Seems like it's stuck, like so much of DS, in the era of low resolution monitors. I don't think the gizmo will get any bigger until there's a general UI overhaul that allows more customization and better accommodates high resolutions.  I use it for translation, but not so much for rotations, because it's sort of a crapshoot which way it will rotate. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

FSMCDesigns said:

Why do you even use the gizmo? I have been using DS for years and never use it for posing.

I am also too much of an engineer to use something that unprecise to do anything  

• PerttiA said:

I am also too much of an engineer to use something that unprecise to do anything  

+1. Don't often use the parameter sliders either, usually typing in numbers rounded to 0, 1 or 2 DP as the situation requires.