Tied Up! 2 For Genesis 2

StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
edited October 2014 in Carrara Discussion

Has anyone bought this product?

If so, is there a way to get the bend, side to side and twist morphs to work on the rope props in Carrara?

I've tried exporting from DS as a scene, prop, morph ect then importing to no avail

Rope Bend
Rope Side-Side
Rope Twist

Thanks...

I have submitted a ticket.. still waiting on one I submitted over 3 months ago on another product.. so don't hold your breath :-(

#178211 Tied Up! 2 For Genesis 2

Post edited by Stezza on

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Hi! I just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring your question, it's just that I don't know the answer. I don't work with Carrara and I rigged the product in DAZ Studio. Remember that you can submit a ticket to return the product if you aren't able to make it work for you.

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 785
    edited December 1969

Stezza,

I bought it and the morphs don't work for me either. I use a Mac, if it makes a difference.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited December 1969

Hey sickleyield, thanks for responding..

quite a few products made in DS don't play nicely with Carrara when it comes to morphs..

Alessandro_AM had the same problem with his critters so he may be the one that can answer as to why the morphs don't work in Carrara as he fixed it..

The DAZ people don't or haven't responded in over 3 months to my last ticket so I don't depend on them.

I won't return the product as I can still use other elements within the product so no problem there.

@Brian I'm on a PC Windows7 64 so it seems the problem is known and is across both platforms or OS.

Maybe it will be rectified in Carrara 9 [ insert chirping crickets ] though it should be working in this version 8.5

Thanks again Sickle for responding and if you can contact Alessandro_AM he may be able to assist ;-)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921
    edited December 1969

damn, there goes the bondage magazine I was planning.....

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited December 1969

you can borrow mine HW ;-)

Good to see that DAZ people read the threads in here

Thanks Crissie

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921
    edited December 1969

Stezza said:
    you can borrow mine HW ;-)

Good to see that DAZ people read the threads in here

Thanks Crissie

as long as you dont tell anyone !

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584
    edited December 1969

Stezza,

I bought it and the morphs don't work for me either. I use a Mac, if it makes a difference.

+1 (really just to show there's demand for a working Carrara version)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Tim_A said:
    Stezza,

+1 (really just to show there's demand for a working Carrara version)

I'm afraid that's not something I'm likely to do. These long-chain super rigs are pretty much only possible because of DAZ Studio's rigging tools, and I don't own or use Carrara.