Certain figures morphs not working

SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
edited December 1969 in New Users

I recently downloaded several figures created by Sixus and they generally work fine. But the morphs for Behemoth 2010, HIM and Anubis for HIM don't do anything. The sliding bars are there and slide around, but nothing changes on the figures.

Anyone know how to rectify this; I'm using DS 4 by the way.

Cheers!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Those are probably in the poser format that DAZ never read. But I have news for you, the New DS4.5 RC3 is out and from what I have read it supports those types of morphs now. You can install DS4.5 and it will replace your DS4Pro but it will leave your content alone. You might need to reimport your metadata but I'm not sure about that.

The Drawback is DS4.5 will not run Third party plugins like Reality. If you only have the default DS4 you will not lose anything and you will gain some updated features. It might be worth a try for you.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Those are probably in the poser format that DAZ never read. But I have news for you, the New DS4.5 RC3 is out and from what I have read it supports those types of morphs now. You can install DS4.5 and it will replace your DS4Pro but it will leave your content alone. You might need to reimport your metadata but I'm not sure about that.

The Drawback is DS4.5 will not run Third party plugins like Reality. If you only have the default DS4 you will not lose anything and you will gain some updated features. It might be worth a try for you.

I'd rather avoid doing an installment/update, because my poor old computer is straining with DS as it is, so adding more features might be too much for it. Plus, whenever I try updating stuff generally - be it a game or program or browser and so on - it always takes ages and something usually goes wrong, resulting in a day wasted trying to sort it out and me getting so annoyed that I want to throw my computer out the window. I'm just not god with the technical stuff.

I've emailed Sixus and they're going to look at this issue over the weekend, so maybe they know a way around it. If not, i'll still find a use for the figures, they still move and everything, it's just the morphs that don't work. Pop a mask or helmet on them and they'll come in handy I'm sure.