Daz Bridge Support Is Here!

13»

Comments

• cobuspcobusp Posts: 302

Hi, it does not seem like the Daz2Cinema plugin works in my older version of Cinema R19. It does look like the extension *.pyp hasn't changed, though. Can somebody help please?

• Hello,
    I've been trying for an hour to install Bridge for blender in daz studio 4.21, it's a horror.
    Nothing happens after the installation via DazCentral 

Install bridge = not script menu _ not "send to" in file menu

Can someone please explain to me what is happening? 

Thanks

• Thank you for your efforts.

I don't know if it's a bridge-related question, but I have a request for Octan rendering.

I want more light, camera, and texture settings and descriptions of octane rendering.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,177

covalt420 said:

Thank you for your efforts.

I don't know if it's a bridge-related question, but I have a request for Octan rendering.

I want more light, camera, and texture settings and descriptions of octane rendering.

• covalt420 said:

Thank you for your efforts.

Hi, if you are using the OctaneRender plugin, I recommend that you ask for help on the OTOY forum (https://render.otoy.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44) or Discord server (https://discord.gg/F4WENTG). There is also an unofficial Discord server that I believe another user has mentioned to you in reply to another post - this server has more activity than the official server.

Cheers,
    Toby.

• pasnoc_19191c30f0pasnoc_19191c30f0 Posts: 17
    edited January 2023

Is there a way to have/manage the IK in Blender after export ? I've seen elsewhere posts from 2021 mentioning the problem..

Post edited by pasnoc_19191c30f0 on
  • HivoltHivolt Posts: 0

Hair does not transfer over to Blender. 

The skeketon is a bunch of odd shapes too

Seems that the hiar was converted to something that in blender shows up as a dot.

I had better luck with the other importer other than the skeletons it imported for the mouth eyes and other parts

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933
    edited July 2023

Hivolt said:

Hair does not transfer over to Blender. 

The skeketon is a bunch of odd shapes too

Seems that the hiar was converted to something that in blender shows up as a dot.

I had better luck with the other importer other than the skeletons it imported for the mouth eyes and other parts

Probably dForce or Strand based hair (the version built into DS, the old Garibaldi plug-in which became the built-in version, or Look At My Hair).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • zhaozihanyhlzhaozihanyhl Posts: 0
    edited July 2023

大家好,DAZ导出的桥接文件在哪里,我找不到

Mod edit: ChatGPT translation. Hello everyone, where can I find the bridge file exported by DAZ? I can't locate it.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • AuroratrekAuroratrek Posts: 201

When I send a Genesis 9 figure over to Cinema 4D using the Bridge, the figure loses its joint details. Is there a setting for fix for this?

armdaz.PNG
    582 x 499 - 111K
    armc4d.PNG
    631 x 475 - 119K
  • bonjbonj Posts: 1

Hi Sam,    Are there any plans for a bridge to 3dCoat?     Cheers

• I just spent several hours trying to get even a simple Daz figure (Victoria as per a tutorial video I saw.

The problem is Autodesk Maya 2024 or 2023 require something called pymel which I tried to get installed, but it requires a high level of expertise.. I worked with get-pip  etc.

So, I am looking for some 3d modeling software that I can get Daz figures into.

I have Maya and Lightwave.

I've had some success in Lightwave with props. But no success anywhere with figures.

I'm stumped. It's very disappointing. 

Any suggestions?

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777

katherine_4a0d2c0d5e said:

I just spent several hours trying to get even a simple Daz figure (Victoria as per a tutorial video I saw.

The problem is Autodesk Maya 2024 or 2023 require something called pymel which I tried to get installed, but it requires a high level of expertise.. I worked with get-pip  etc.

So, I am looking for some 3d modeling software that I can get Daz figures into.

I have Maya and Lightwave.

I've had some success in Lightwave with props. But no success anywhere with figures.

I'm stumped. It's very disappointing. 

Any suggestions?

Pls follow this simple tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU4Lvs1cAuE

• RacerDCRacerDC Posts: 48

Hi All,

Have a head-scratcher with the Daz-Photoshop bridge. To begin with -- the PS application path in DIM is correct( ie. C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop 2024/Plug-ins). However, the package containing the PS bridge (IM00006592) itself is gone in my Installed file. I tried to retrieve the original file from the website but the ONLY downloadable is an exe file (which my firewall blocked). Any idea how I could reenstate the PS Bridge in DIM in order to install the plugin in PS?

Do other plug-ins show? If not, check the Download Filters (button at top-left of the Ready to Download tab) and make sure it iss et to show them. If so, try checking Show Hidden at the bottom of the main window.

• RacerDCRacerDC Posts: 48

Hi Richard,

Every other plug-ins is present. This was partly my fault because I had to move DAZ to a new computer. After having mapped out the paths and having noticed the PS bridge is disconnected, I reinstalled the bridge package in DIM. I discovered the new install didn't work -- that IM00006592 failed to load fully. However, in DAZ Studio, the path File/Send to/ Initiate Photoshop Bridge is there but nothing showed up under Photoshop. No DAZ 3D folder, no psdzbridge.8li.  So, I thought a quick fix would be to retrieve the original package from DAZ website, but it's only an exe file.  I'm at a loss. 

RacerDC said:

Hi Richard,

Every other plug-ins is present. This was partly my fault because I had to move DAZ to a new computer. After having mapped out the paths and having noticed the PS bridge is disconnected, I reinstalled the bridge package in DIM. I discovered the new install didn't work -- that IM00006592 failed to load fully. However, in DAZ Studio, the path File/Send to/ Initiate Photoshop Bridge is there but nothing showed up under Photoshop. No DAZ 3D folder, no psdzbridge.8li.  So, I thought a quick fix would be to retrieve the original package from DAZ website, but it's only an exe file.  I'm at a loss. 

Uninstall through DIM and you shoudl be able to reinstall.

• Daz Unreal Bridge update? Unreal in 5.4.0 release

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777

sucubus2049 said:

Daz Unreal Bridge update? Unreal in 5.4.0 release

Don't forget to check in here - https://github.com/David-Vodhanel/DazToUnreal where David updates the bridge plug-in. You'll find the latest version.

• crosswind said:

sucubus2049 said:

Daz Unreal Bridge update? Unreal in 5.4.0 release

Don't forget to check in here - https://github.com/David-Vodhanel/DazToUnreal where David updates the bridge plug-in. You'll find the latest version.

Force Rebuild not working) its simple txt edit)