dark mode

RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

is there something like a dark mode for this forum as night eye for me is not working here

its all to bright

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Ruphuss said:

is there something like a dark mode for this forum as night eye for me is not working here

its all to bright

There is an extension for Chrome and Firefox called Dark Reader and it works on every website :). 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

AllenArt said:

Ruphuss said:

its all to bright

There is an extension for Chrome and Firefox called Dark Reader and it works on every website :). 

Good stuff!  It's available as a native (without going through Chrome) MS Edge add-on, too.  Works okay with the forum, although some of the editing icons look a little weird.

Thanks.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

got it

what a relief

thank you all

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,747

Oh thank you! It even works great on Google Docs and gets rid of the glaring white surround!

Sevrin said:

AllenArt said:

Ruphuss said:

its all to bright

Good stuff!  It's available as a native (without going through Chrome) MS Edge add-on, too.  Works okay with the forum, although some of the editing icons look a little weird.

Thanks.

LOL...yes, some things do look kinda funky sometimes, but at least you can turn it off and back on again with one click :D

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143

Wow, thank you, I got the extension just now and it is so much easier on the eyes.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,928

Yeah, thanks for the info, this looks much better than that blaring background, you'd think an art forum would have a better theme than the dull metro blight which has infected websites and programs alike, I'm still waiting for that trend to die off already...

• yep thanks for that  soooo much easier on the eyes ;)

yes