*Released* Natural Eyes II - Merchant Resource for Genesis 8.1 Male and Females [Commercial]

Comments

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,192

Thanks guys :)  Feelin the love heart

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I'd buy it even with no discount. I use your other eye textures almost exclusively :)

Thanks Allen :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

chevybabe25 said:

winkAllenArt's name is Laurie. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

barbult said:

chevybabe25 said:

winkAllenArt's name is Laurie. 

LOL it's alright. I answer to everything from Laurel to "hey you"  laugh

Oops :) Sorry Laurie. I was just abbreviating your handle, it made sense at 5 am before the coffee LOL.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,724

And bought. My thanks for the 20% discount for owning the other package for Gen 8, which I love. I also had an extra 15% off for owning either Michael 8.1 or Victoria 8.1 or their bundles. So that was nice of Daz.

I woke this morning, no idea this was coming and saw the promo pages, my breath caught in my throat. When I can finally get back to rendering, I will absolutely make this my first product to work with!

Mary

Thanks Mary :)  I hope you enjoy them!!!

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Downloading now! Can't wait to have a play with this! Thanks so much!

YAY! Glad for the excitement!!! Makes my whole day guys :)

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256

I did a render which I haven't posted yet but the product is quite wonderful especially combined with 8.1's eyes.

Glad you like them! I am so happy Daz went back and improved the uvs on these.. Huge difference!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited February 2021

In my Library. As far as I'm concerned, the one and only for Genesis 8.1 Eyes. I say this because I have a number of Eye products for Genesis 8, but after Natural Eyes was available, none of them got used. I'm really glad Natural Eyes II came out at the beginning of Genesis 8.1.

Post edited by fastbike1 on

Thanks Fastbike :)  I hope you enjoy these too!!!

Cookin a 'show off' render now, not nearly done, but WOWZERS these look great! I'll post it once it stops being flooded with fireflies ;)

• Only two words: Istant Buy.

Great product, love it like the previous one.

Well done

• wooo bought  will do a render soon  thanks so much again for your awesome products x

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256
    edited February 2021

My render is done... a little too much skin texture (i was trying several things) but your eyes are great!

eyes.jpeg
    1555 x 1233 - 720K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

It's in the cart, waiting for next week (when there's more than just dust in my account lol )

Thanks everyone!! Excited to see all the creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it Nemesis :)

• Bought! Can't wait to try it!

Love em!

Romina does, too! Just ported her over to 8.1 about a week ago, but slapped on Victoria 8.1's eyes as a placeholder. Honestly, knowing this product was coming I didn't even bother to try and edit them - I knew this would have what I needed, and it's got all that and more! Thanks so much!

JUST WOW! heart

• Chevybabe25  just a quick question when you apply a preset to an 8.1 character  does it come with all the cornea bulge, sclera  etc  turned on ? and your utilities  means you can change to your liking ?   sorry  im a bit of a technical dunderhead here lol ;)

Nope. You have a couple of choices. By default everything is off. Otherwise, a whole bunch of people would probably be super annoyed with me.

If you don't want to mess with morphs, you can choose to just apply the presets: Corneo ON, Iris Shape ON etc. which are under the utilities folder. I consider them convenience presets.

You can also choose to dial in a little or a lot under the morph dials. They will start with Natural Eyes II and will be under the eyes portion of the figure on the shaping tab.

Iray PBR renders fairly quick. If you have tried out the new Victoria 8.1 you know just how quick they render. I think they are lovely, and look wonderful under regular bright lighting.

The Iray settings take a lot longer to render. If you own the old set, you will know just how much longer they take, but boy do they look beautiful under dramatic lighting. 

For best results, use the cornea bulge preset no matter the setting you choose : Iray or PBR

Use the Iris Shaping preset no matter preset you choose as well. Iray or PBR

The Iris Convex is more scene/preference related. This is meant to be used in conjunction with the cornea bulge. Use this if you want a more defined Limbal Ring and are using the IRAY presets. Use this if you are using dramatic lighting and what the irises to light more correctly.

By default, the sclera normal is just kinda bumpy. There is an alternate sclera normal available that kinda adds a veiny appearance instead if thats your thing.

The material thumbnails: I dont think Ive ever rendered so many thumbnails for a product ever. They also show the difference in appearance between iray and pbr so theres a whole lot less guessing on which way you want to go.

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited February 2021

Ah brill thanks for that info Chevybabe25   really helps a lot   heres one ive just finished  hope you like  its the new Pandora and your  new eye set   love them as usual  no postwork x

Post edited by Chohole on

RenderScot said:

Ah brill thanks for that info Chevybabe25   really helps a lot   heres one ive just finished  hope you like  its the new Pandora and your  new eye set   love them as usual  no postwork x

Nice work!

This is actually what my initial test was going to be as well lol - Pandora with the new eyes, but once I got in and started playing with them, I just had to bring in my Romina character and try them out on her, as she's been aching for a new set of eyes since I gave her the 8.1 updgrade lol

Glad I switched characters now, though it would have been funny if this thread ended up having a bunch of Pandora's with different eyes from Natural Eyes II haha 

• Thyranq said:

Nice work!

This is actually what my initial test was going to be as well lol - Pandora with the new eyes, but once I got in and started playing with them, I just had to bring in my Romina character and try them out on her, as she's been aching for a new set of eyes since I gave her the 8.1 updgrade lol

Glad I switched characters now, though it would have been funny if this thread ended up having a bunch of Pandora's with different eyes from Natural Eyes II haha 

Haha great minds and all that love your render btw  really shows off the awesome eyes  :) 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Purchased but now impatiently waiting on Daz to get the download servers fixed. sad