DIM can`t login

R25SR25S Posts: 595
edited December 1969 in New Users

Out of the blue DIM (Versin 1.1.0.27) can`t login to my Account. Yesterday it was OK but today it is unable to login.

"Unable to login to the spcefic account. Verify the email and/or Passwort and try again

Login at the Webpage works but not DIM.

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Recently bought Stonemason's Sci-Fi sets and had to download them into the DIM directory manually. The installation still works offline, at least, so it's not a major handicap more of a minor inconvenience.

Hopefully they'll fix the problem soon.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Mine is not working either, there must be a problem with the DIM login.

I will report it now to a MOD, thanks.

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited September 2014

Maybe the Problem is not with our DIM and the ball lay DAZ side of the field....

I even try to add a new account (as told in the Help) but I`m unable to do so.

Since it`s night time I´ll check tomorrow after work...

Post edited by R25S on
  • PanthearPanthear Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Same problem here. Not able to login with DIM.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I was just going to post this! Seems to be very recent as I am pretty sure I was using DIM only a few hours ago, but my memory ain't what it used to be! ;)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

There is another thread posted last night/early morn my time saying DIM did the same and I reported it happened to me around 1 am in the morning.

edited December 1969

It's just after lunchtime in Utah now, let's hope it is not too serious, and it gets fixed s00000n :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

has been reported.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited December 1969

Strange, I've been using mine off and on today to check installs and files and have had no problems

edited December 1969

It's back working for me, now. But not showing the "Bryce - Golden Lighting" I bought a few hours back. But that can wait ;)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    It's back working for me, now. But not showing the "Bryce - Golden Lighting" I bought a few hours back. But that can wait ;)

Bought? it's a freebie.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I assume that 'bought' in this case means added to cart and checked out. After all, even freebies need to be put through the cart before they're downloadable :)

edited December 1969

Working for me now too - panic over :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    SimonJM said:

Bought? it's a freebie.
    I was trying to think of a suitable simple verb for specifying adding to cart and going through the checkout process but by the time by brain had got as far as "um ..." my fingers had already typed 'bought' ;)

edited December 1969

And it's still not listed even though the Flak Vest I bought just now is ... :(

edited December 1969

Maybe "buy" it again

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Maybe "buy" it again

The thought did cross my mind ... and I have obtained it again. We shall see if it crops up in a while ;)
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,131
    edited December 1969

How are you sorting your items? Golden Lighting was briefly available as part of last year's Days of Christmas PA freebies, so it's product code and date of addition to the store would be a fair way back.

edited December 1969

How are you sorting your items? Golden Lighting was briefly available as part of last year's Days of Christmas PA freebies, so it's product code and date of addition to the store would be a fair way back.

Sorting doesn't, or shouldn't matter - I don't have enough in my 'ready to download' list. But, just had a thought - what if I already had the product, it would be in my installed list ... bu then should I not have been told I already had it? But then it didn't do so the second (or maybe third) time of 'buying/obtaining' ;)

And that, indeed, was it - paid $9.95 for it back in December, and already installed :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Sorting doesn't, or shouldn't matter - I don't have enough in my 'ready to download' list. But, just had a thought - what if I already had the product, it would be in my installed list ... bu then should I not have been told I already had it? But then it didn't do so the second (or maybe third) time of 'buying/obtaining' ;)

And that, indeed, was it - paid $9.95 for it back in December, and already installed :)

No you got it for free last December, during the PA Giveaway. :coolsmirk:

edited September 2014

chohole said:
    SimonJM said:

No you got it for free last December, during the PA Giveaway. :coolsmirk:
    The invoice says $9.95

But, of course, that means nothing as the prices shown in those do not reflect reality ;) So, yes, possible I did obtain it for nothing.

Post edited by SimonJM on
    edited December 1969

I had two $9.95 items on the same order that day, 10 December 1013

Subtotal $19.90
    Discount -$19.90
    Tax $0.00
    Grand Total $0.00

Look at the Grand Total at the bottom.

edited December 1969

I had two $9.95 items on the same order that day, 10 December 1013

Subtotal $19.90
    Discount -$19.90
    Tax $0.00
    Grand Total $0.00

Look at the Grand Total at the bottom.

That order had many items, including a discount. But still does not show a zero-priced item.