Installer won't login

edited December 1969 in New Users

I downloaded the DAZ Install Manager and everything worked fine. Downloaded and installed DAZ 4.6 and all the required things with no problem. DAZ 4.6 works great. Well I figured I'd give it a rest before I downloaded the other things it listed like the Genesis Essentials pack. now when I try to start the DAZ Installer to finish it says "Unable to login to the specified account. Verify the email and /or password ad try again." However I have no trouble logging into daz3d.com with the same login I used to start the manager the first time. Any suggestions?

Comments

• edited December 1969

I'm having the exact same problem.. downloaded Daz last night, everything worked great, fired up the download manager to get some content I ordered from the store and I can't log in. Sometimes it fails right away, sometimes it seems to time out. Perhaps it's just a connection issue?

• edited December 1969

I'm having the exact same problem.. downloaded Daz last night, everything worked great, fired up the download manager to get some content I ordered from the store and I can't log in. Sometimes it fails right away, sometimes it seems to time out. Perhaps it's just a connection issue?

So it's not just me. Makes me feel a little better. Don't know about anyone else but I'm also having hell getting the forum to post a message.

• BellaBella Posts: 439
    edited December 1969

Neither do I! I cannot log in with my installer!!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Oh thank goodness it is not just me. I got a can't log into the specified account a few times and then it took ages before i got the same message.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

yep being DLing all night and it just stopped and now I get the same so it looks like it is on this end not ours.

• edited December 1969

A bit disappointed.. I was so pumped to get started on my scene tonight. I suppose it couldn't hurt to fiddle around and learn a bit more though.

Been wanting to learn 3-D forever, but I didn't actually get started until last weekend with Blender. Blender is like clay; can do anything but it takes a long time and a lot of skill. Daz seems more like Legos - all the fundamental pieces are already made and clicks together and plays nicely with each other.

Of course, that's my impressions as a total noob... but it'll be a long time before I'm ready to try any kind of real modeling on my own.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Try again now as I just got on.

• edited December 1969

Woot, thanks!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ok, panic over, seem to have logged in.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,738
    edited December 1969

Had the same problem but trying again to see if I can get connected.