A question for owners of the Timeless Loft product

Hello,

This question is for anyone who has purchased the Timeless Loft product (https://www.daz3d.com/timeless-loft). In some of the promo images it shows a bedroom off of the main area on the second floor that has an extention of the outside wall and matching textures with the rest of the loft.. But in the overhead promo showing the floor plan, it doesn't show a bedroom and it looks like the exterior walls don't extend far enough to accomodate one. So my question is, does this product come with a bedroom area or not? There is no mention of additional products used, and the vendor's store doesn't show a bedroom set that would be compatible with the loft. There is also no mention of potential future add-ons either.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

nabob21

Comments

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    I don't have it, but there isn't a bed identified in the list of props and the images showing the props don't show one either. That's pretty much the reason I didn't buy it - if I'm buying a loft, I want a bedroom as well.
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Agree about the bedroom.  I don't think it's there.

What I found odd was that this "loft" was at ground level in the country, which isn't where you typically, or ever find them.

• Sevrin said:

Agree about the bedroom.  I don't think it's there.

What I found odd was that this "loft" was at ground level in the country, which isn't where you typically, or ever find them.

Actually you do a loft is an open floor that overlooks another

I don't see any bedroom furniture but I do see what appears to be a bedroom in the loft section in the promos

Timeless_Loft_popout_12.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    edited January 2021

Looks like it might be a future product. On the PA's website, they refer to it as a the 'Timeless Bedroom', but the view through the windows looks like a kitchen not the landing in the Timeless Loft (https://www.bituka3d.com/portfolio-daz-3d-exclusive-models?lightbox=dataItem-kj2qrrsb)

Post edited by I-am-Cho on
  • Hi there, Thanks for noticing that. Yes we just used a kitchen background there. Because we made the timeless bedroom first. But DAZ release the Timeless Loft first :-) Also there are props separate product coming from the Timeless Loft. I really dont know why DAZ release The timeless loft first. 

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Thanks bituka3d.

• Thanks for the info