Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2021 (CLOSED)

1111213141517»

Comments

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,228
    edited December 2021

So are these. Barefoot weather on the 24 of December and I shouldn't see this.

Edit: Ewww crusty old man foot.

20211224_160729 (2).jpg
    2735 x 1142 - 916K
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,062

wooo hoot... Agi and Dee are in for next year... !!!  Looks like I won't have to render alone for 2022!!!

Merry Christmas Dee... Love your elfieeeee... and Agi.. ewwwwwwww foot!!!   HOW will I get that picture out of my head???  lol

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,228
    edited December 2021

I live in the State of Misery, not supposed to be bare feet and snake weather here.

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

I'm not an as regular participant as I'd want to, but it's always a pleasure to see everyone's different take on the same theme so I'd be happy to see this challenge continue for 2022. As I doubt I'll manage to get an organic render done before New Years I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and safe end to this year and start to the next one! Looking forward to what new themes we'll be presented with.

isidorn said:

I'm not an as regular participant as I'd want to, but it's always a pleasure to see everyone's different take on the same theme so I'd be happy to see this challenge continue for 2022. As I doubt I'll manage to get an organic render done before New Years I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and safe end to this year and start to the next one! Looking forward to what new themes we'll be presented with.

Ooo thanks for input isidorn ... I'll try and make you soooo happy with the themes that you will WANT to create a piece of artwork each month ;)

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Llola Lane said:

isidorn said:

Ooo thanks for input isidorn ... I'll try and make you soooo happy with the themes that you will WANT to create a piece of artwork each month ;)

yes...good thinking...smiley 

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Sorry if I expressed myself wrong. English can be tricky sometimes. I definitely want to participate every month, but then life and stuff comes in the way. Like in November, I started setting up the scene I was going to render and it was in the middle of the month, so plenty of time left. But then the month was suddenly over and all I had was a not even half finished scene. That happens all too often. A couple of weeks just seemingly disappearing from a month, leaving me with nothing done. sad If it only was down to what I want, I'd have a new render ready every day.

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Organic

(3Delight & Gimp)

Count me in for next year!

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

nattaruk said:

Organic

(3Delight & Gimp)

LOL brilliant! 

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

How sweet the sound, thinking outside the box are we. Very well done nattaruk

isidorn said:

Sorry if I expressed myself wrong. English can be tricky sometimes. I definitely want to participate every month, but then life and stuff comes in the way. Like in November, I started setting up the scene I was going to render and it was in the middle of the month, so plenty of time left. But then the month was suddenly over and all I had was a not even half finished scene. That happens all too often. A couple of weeks just seemingly disappearing from a month, leaving me with nothing done. sad If it only was down to what I want, I'd have a new render ready every day.

Ha... I get'cha  isidorn ...Time is our worst enemy sometimes.  I find myself asking .. WHERE did 2021 go???  lol.  Anyway... I... will be happy to see whatever you come up with for the new themes.  :)  Hopefully you will find them easy... (I think so)... I'll post them before the new year... promise ;)

nattaruk said:

Organic

(3Delight & Gimp)

Woo hoot nattaruk ... Wonderful artwork... Great thinking... literally... I want that jacket!!!  lol

That's a wrap everyone... New Year.. new challenge... follow this linky...https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/541316/llola-lane-s-render-a-month-challenge-2022-all-are-welcome-to-join