HU Not all purchased items are being displayed in our libraries

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In looking for an item, came across a product I KNOW I bought ... and it's showing at full price as unpurchased.
? why this is happening but it is.
So I checked my product library ... in both my accounts [long story] and nope. It's missing.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Contact Support with the invoice -- I know I found a couple of things that were missing, mostly items that were part of a PC bonus bundle.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

I bought some of these pc bundles in the past...
    So are there any partcular items that are affected the most?

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Contact Support with the invoice -- I know I found a couple of things that were missing, mostly items that were part of a PC bonus bundle.

What bundle are you talking about?

I admit I am having similar issues this year, but it only applies to "Purchased" tag displaying after several hours instead of instantly after checking out. I always check the library when this occurs, but it never vanished from there as well, so I bear that with grace.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Are you missing the actual product purchase page (the one that has the product info plus the date of purchase and link to the invoice) or is the download link missing?

I've had a couple of missing download links (the Bryce Incentives bundle and another Bryce bundle had the most). The only actual product page I'm missing in my product library is the one for the original She-Freak by Dodger. The stand alone version not the V3 morph package version.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

The V3 morph was a replacement for for the stand-alone figure, so its product page replaced the old one. The stand-alone version had broken fingers that were never fully fixed - the nearest was in the Freaky Devils add on that used to be in the free archive, but even that had a degree of roughness in the knuckles.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,731
    edited September 2014

There are many bundles that are not listed in the library, though the individual items from these bundles appear to be.

Several of the Aiko and Victoria bundles are not listed, for example.

I've also come across a few items that I thought I'd purchased but which do not appear as purchased in the store or in the library.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Dodo flew away, sniff.

There was a little history ... either I had bought it twice or had asked for a price difference refund ... but matters were bouncing between accounts and while at the time I thought everything was okay ... apparently somehow matters changed and Dodo flew away?!

I still have Dodo, am not going to worry about this one file ... have had "heavy suspicions" about a number of older terrific sale items either not showing up as purchased on full price pages OR from whatever price, not showing up as purchased when on a terrific sale [like those old M4/V4 items] however given the price going was SO good [gee somethings were like 40 cents, 50 cents] I wasn't going to fret the matter 'cause I do realize that bandwidth also costs money so no biggie if I bought a few extra dollars worth of stuff ... but just the same, I do wish to be able to trust that once bought, whether the pages are being renamed or work redone, that the purchased info not vanish.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

The V3 morph was a replacement for for the stand-alone figure, so its product page replaced the old one. The stand-alone version had broken fingers that were never fully fixed - the nearest was in the Freaky Devils add on that used to be in the free archive, but even that had a degree of roughness in the knuckles.

I know the reasons and it wasn't a complaint simply a statement that AFIK that is the only product I have purchased that does not have a corresponding page in my product library to match the invoice in my account history.

I have come across some older products that I needed to re-download and found the links on the page missing. I simply submit a ticket and give it a week because it rarely something I need "right now". The links always appear.

edited December 1969

:-( They no can help, oh well ... good news is that NASA has finally admitted that there are a whole lot of asteroids coming to hit the Earth for some 100 years starting in 2017 ... the killer one to hit in 2020, which would be the end of the trib period as the sky sign says 2017 is the mid point ... which means pretty darn soon there aught to be something from that other system hitting the planet pretty soon. So not going to worry about a lost order. Why is this good news? Well obviously NASA finally has a working camera!!! We've been telling them there are all these rocks in space which if our cheap pocket cameras can catch 'em, one would figure Hubble should be able to as well. Little hard though to judge speed and impact dates with a pocket camera ... except for the spider, that was close. He was on the lens. Have to wash the lens now.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I do wish to be able to trust that once bought, whether the pages are being renamed or work redone, that the purchased info not vanish.

Have you checked individual entries in your My Orders listing from about the right time period? Things have sometimes gone walkies from other parts of the store database, but so far (fingers crossed) that one hasn't let me down. I had a problem last year with some of the very first things I bought from DAZ vanishing from the Product Library listing, but the purchases were still there in My Orders. Once I told Support about this, the missing items were put back into Product Library.
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

DUring the switchover from .exe to .zip I had a folder full of old item exe's that hadn't switched over yet. Most of them eventually showed up and I stopped looking. There's still one thing I'm worried about but have to remember what it is first. :)

On the other hand, even before then, there were things missing in my product file that I knew I had---I had even used them in renders. There was a robot dog, another robot, the buck, and something else. Perhaps they were freebies once? Anyway, I bought them again. Or maybe again because I couldn't find invoices either. These were very very old and they could have been from zygote days. I remember being told that some records from the earliest days were no longer available.

edited December 1969

The situation is/was/will be compounded by the fact there's a few account mergers ... some of which were merged better than others ... and zee paperwork is gone walkies too ... "most" of the stuff, esp. the main figures are still around. Maybe the other one will fly back in one day ... who knows. I know for the longest time one of the software programs I had bought was missing from the Product Library and it's back :-)
    D/S3 64bit yes. And yes I use 4 and I like 4, most of the time ... but a few things only work in 3.