Animal Transformation

ian.kaiserian.kaiser Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Hey,

i would like to know how i can transform a boy into a dog?

please help me, thanks

Comments

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

It's not really a dog, but that could perhaps help?

http://www.most-digital-creations.com/genesis_werewolf.htm

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194
    edited December 1969

I don't recall seeing a 3D type morph for that, but another approach would be to use still images of the boy and the dog, together with a Photo Morphing app like this one:

http://www.diphso.no/FotoMorph.html

I have never used this program, but it seems to get good reviews. Its apparently ad supported, so I dunno, but there are others out there if you look around.

• chorsechorse Posts: 163
    edited September 2014

I don't know of a specific morph for changing a boy into a dog, but the Dog world morph would help you get to that effect. Load a visible boy and an invisible (i.e. you can use scale or transparency) dog into a scene, You could use the dog world morph to start the change the boy into a dog looking figure, while keyframing the transparency (make the boy more transparent) and reducing the scale over nframes. Then at some point start making the dog visible and while decreasing the transparency. You may also want to increase the initial scale of the dog to match the boy's size at the point that you make the dog visible. You may also want to pose the dog to roughly match the boys pose. Then just continue to decrease the visibility (hint - you can also use the scale for visability - e.g. scale = 0 = invisible) of the boy and increase the viability of the dog and presto - a boy is transformed into a dog.

Post edited by chorse on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,885
    edited December 1969

Manwolf by RawAwt makes a pretty good German shepherd with a bit of imagination and scaling.
    Render a second series of images using the wolf textureand blend them in/ crossfade/ overlay using a video editor would be my suggestion