Using Clothes Converter 4.0

Bruce CookBruce Cook Posts: 34

Never mind. I can't get this thing to work, so I will just ask for a refund. Thanks.

Hi:

I purchased Clothes Converter 4.0 yesterday, and I am having issues. After review the online video on how to use the system, I tried it out. The program converted David (3) clothing to Vicky 3 okay, but when I tried to convert David clothing to a Morph V3 model (in this case, V3 Male) the system would not work. I kept getting an error message about how the system was only for unimesh products; according to the instructions, the system is supposed to adapt the clothing to morphed figures. Additionally, none of the new clothing characters I created for Poser were accessible on DAZ 4.6 Pro, even though the systems are linked. As a side note, I did get an error message from Windows 8.1 when I loaded the Clothes Converter 4.0 to my computer; the warning indicated that the software to be loaded may contain viruses. Could the protection programs in Windows 8.1 have corrupted Clothes Converted when I uploaded it? My system is Windows 8.1/64 bytes with 2 terrabytes of RAM; I use both DAZ 4.6 Pro and Poser 7. Any help or suggestion you can give me will most appreciated. Thanks!

Post edited by Bruce Cook on