DAZ Central loading forever / not working

Hi there,

i tried to change my Daz Central content installation path via the gear icon. When i did that , the infinite dashboard loading icon appeared and i wasnt able to download anything at all or change the path back to the original.

I reinstalled Daz central 3 times now. I also deleted the Daz 3d folders in Appdata/Roaming and everywhere else i could find them to make place for a "Clean" install.

Nothing helped.

In my frustration i tried to download the old Daz Install Manager instead , but when i logged in it doesnt show me any of the stuff i own. similar to the problem here : https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/373551/install-manager-not-working

Any help would be greatly appreciated! heart

problems.png
1529 x 856 - 308K

Comments

• I am getting the same thing.... I was using the Daz Instalation Manager installing content to a new drive. Worked fine until sometime last night, this morning I had error messages and couldn't get any content to the downlaod list. Installed Daz Central, and the Dashboard won't load a thing. CMS just won't connect. I am beginning to think this is on thier end.

• Now it works again..... however i cant have it install stuff on my C: Drive so i will try to change the installation path in daz central again... wish me luck frown

• Seems like it finally worked yesheart

• Also , i did nothing to resolve this so i think it was a problem on their end.

• I can't get past this problem.  I've tried reloading Daz Central several times.  Every time I launch it, it hangs on "loading".  Is there any help for this?

• tomasball said:

I can't get past this problem.  I've tried reloading Daz Central several times.  Every time I launch it, it hangs on "loading".  Is there any help for this?

You may need to opena  support ticket, though there's always the hope that they will be able to find an underlying issue that will fix it for all those affected.

• ctnfosterctnfoster Posts: 5
    edited November 2020

Same - it's stuck at "loading"

Tried standard uninstall, tried uninstall where I manually purged left-over files, tried clearing the data in AppData/Local, rebooting, etc...

Opened a support ticket. Let's see what happens. 

Post edited by ctnfoster on
  • I have the same issue. Just spins on loading forever. I have tried it on 2 different computers and same issue

• I dusted off another computer, newer than this but I hadn't switched over to it yet.  Downloaded DC from scratch.  Does the same thing.Would it have been too hard to make DS 4.x pro downloadable, or made it so IM could install it?  

• Tried on two different computers (very different hardware profiles) both with Windows installs less than 1 week old. Tried completely reformatting one computer, still it doesn't work. 

I really hope this gets acknowledged and fixed soon.

• Ahh.  This morning it works. Since there seems to be no acknowledgement, I must have imagined the whole thing.