*FREE* Disney Haunted Mansion (Phantom Manor) Door

Hallo dear friends!

I just finished this little project and I want to share it with you.

You are allowed to use it for any project. It would be nice if you would post your renders here.

Enjoy and have fun!

Download here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao1mDuQEVoFBgqZ2jbSsiUy7wGJqHQ?e=ltrYuc

Haunted Mansion Door.png
1080 x 1080 - 1M

Comments

• Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688

Rendered with AtmoCam... :-)

Haunted Mansion Door 3.png
    1080 x 1080 - 2M

A better render...

Hauted Mansion Door 01.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You very much, it works really good. Here is picture I made with it today wink

• I got it, still having the same problem as before, for some reason I can only use Opera GX browser to get it, which is fine since it's the one I use mainly, however, I'm always asked to sign in with standard opera and firefix. I have no idea why that is happening, it must be my settings.

Look forward to using it, the detail looks great.

Thank You very much, it works really good. Here is picture I made with it today wink

smileyyes I am glad you like it :-)

I got it, still having the same problem as before, for some reason I can only use Opera GX browser to get it, which is fine since it's the one I use mainly, however, I'm always asked to sign in with standard opera and firefix. I have no idea why that is happening, it must be my settings.

Look forward to using it, the detail looks great.

That's so strange. No one else is reporting about the browser problem. Mysteries of computers! smiley Have fun with the door, you know I love to build details wink

• pericolopericolo Posts: 207

Thank you! It inspired me this toon scene...

c.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 291K
  • Thanks so much for this Ralf1958! Pericolo, I love your render!

• pericolopericolo Posts: 207

Thanks a lot!

• Thank you so much!!  These are the kinds of awesome props that really make a fun scene!!

I wanted to ask you for something.  Would you think about making door hardware?  Most doors come with handles, but if you open them, there isn't any hardware on the side.

That would be awesome!! 

• I am embarressed that I asked you about this.  I should not have.

I have tried to remove the part about the hardware and I continue to get brower errors.

pericolo said:

Thank you! It inspired me this toon scene...

I like it :-) 

Jan_Scrapper said:

I am embarressed that I asked you about this.  I should not have.

I have tried to remove the part about the hardware and I continue to get brower errors.

I am not sure what you mean. Which hardware are you talking about? 

• I think she means the latches on that thin side strip where the tongue for the locks and such go

image_2020-12-29_190052.png
    184 x 410 - 116K

Faeryl Womyn said:

I think she means the latches on that thin side strip where the tongue for the locks and such go

Oh! I understand. Well, no... never thought about put that hardware in the door. Maybe if I find some spare time, I will... :-) 

• For open doors, it would be really cool!!!  Thank you so much!!!