Now Crowd Police

efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473

I got it this morning

It downloaded in an hour

but .. there are no figures (billboards)

not in Smart content

not in content library

pol003.jpg
581 x 591 - 148K
pol002.jpg
956 x 441 - 217K
pol001.jpg
1319 x 661 - 196K
Post edited by efron_24 on

Comments

• Same here. I sent a DM to RiverSoftArt asking about this issue. 

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473

thanks.  Glad it is not only a local problem

• RiverSoftArt says they should be included with the product, and if they are missing, then to submit a ticket to Daz3D. That's what I've just done. Curious to see that there are no prop files included in the product readme list either. (http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/70271/file_list ).

i did a ticket too..

Let's hope it works

the standard mail you get says it can take 4 to 6 times before they send an answer

I will buy nothing until than

The strange thing about this is that the Z. product that was new, with Police material, ends up in the ":Lost and Found " folder.

and has this mistake with the inch -numbering

For some reason there is too much hurry to sell new material, but it is not good (yet) when it is sold

• I am sure they will fix it.  I checked the submission again.  The prop files were definitely included.  When they repackaged the zips, there must have been a mistake.  

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,558

I'd just return it. If they can't fix it in a reasonable time period, then they shouldn't have your money. I'm done waiting long time periods for QA to correct stuff.

but I need it for images that i make for people working at the police this holiday season (in the Netherlands already starting now with Sinterklaas)

I am sure they will fix it.  I checked the submission again.  The prop files were definitely included.  When they repackaged the zips, there must have been a mistake.  

perhaps if you contact them it goes faster... :D

thanks  Fan of your work

• Feels like I've bought a car, and it's arrived without wheels that won't be delivered for another 4-6 weeks. 

• The RED CrownThe RED Crown Posts: 247
    edited November 2020

I I bought Now-Crowd Billboards - First Responders, Police ,

but only the runtime folder i found where is the others( data and  props ) ??

Post edited by The RED Crown on
  • Bamber said:

I I bought Now-Crowd Billboards - First Responders, Police ,

but only the runtime folder i found where is the others( data and  props ) ??

They're missing. Something went wrong at Daz3D's end according to the artist. I submitted a support ticket.

We have to wait 4 tot 6 weeks

It should at this moment NOT be for sale.... I think
    It should only be put back when this is solved.

edited November 2020

Technical Support ticket page not working .

After Midnight 28 HDRIs And Lights no download .

Honeymoon Resort Bundle no download .

1.jpg
    1415 x 870 - 532K
    2.jpg
    1427 x 786 - 459K

Sigh

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Feels like I've bought a car, and it's arrived without wheels that won't be delivered for another 4-6 weeks. 

Or pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077

My wife is still waiting for me to play that game she bought me last year for x-mas LOL

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,470
    edited November 2020

This sounds like classic Connect overload functionality. Now in this case it may be something else but did you also check the manual install files to see if the content is there? There's a straightforward way to bypass this. Manually download and put the files in the respective connect folder.

Post edited by Greybro on
  • Greybro said:

This sounds like classic Connect overload functionality. Now in this case it may be something else but did you also check the manual install files to see if the content is there? There's a straightforward way to bypass this. Manually download and put the files in the respective connect folder.

Yes.

Downloaded with DIM, tried to use it and there were no props. 

Downloaded the manual files - no props. 

There aren't even any props listed on the Readme page, even though RSA said they were sent to Daz as part of the bundle. 

edited November 2020

The problem is (I think) that it was in the bundle with firedepartment and medics first responders half a year to a year ago

But than there was police brutality in the USA and riots.. " The Black Life matter movement" started and (this really happened) DAZ removed the Police Billboards from the bundle..

and also the whole Police billboard standalone did not go for sale...  

What I suspect is that some one at DAZ now recently saw that this product was still "in a box" ... and never saw that it had been stripped/.  deleted

and they put it for sale... in a "oh we must have forgotten this one " ...  And .. having seen the thumbnails .. there is nothing wrong with this product

no brutality.. so it should be for sale.. but some one has to re-add the props.... And hopefully not in 4 to 6 weeks

Post edited by efron_24 on

Jack Tomalin  wrote that he saw no one else with problems with Police Billboards

I remember one other person who wrote about it

Are there people who have bougth the product and who have the billboards in it ? 

edited November 2020

yes me too I have a problem and it hasn't been fixed yet .

• merged threads

saw it...

• So far, still no response to my support ticket regarding https://www.daz3d.com/now-crowd-billboards--first-responders-police 

when i un installed and try to re install several items fail...

(still today)

edited November 2020

not fixed yet .

• I just got an update in Daz Install Manager for this product and the file now contains all the Data and Prop files for the billboards. I just checked and they are now available in both Content Library and Smart Content.  

yes.. Same here

Finaly

Will work with them soon

and start buying here again

Thanks DAZ

and Dresdenskin for the update

• Fixed .

19 nov - 19 dec...

Pfff