Is there no more "Platinum Club"?

Hey, I just realized that my platinum club membership was canceled on 11/6/2020.  I figured it just has expired, but when I try to resubscribe, it takes me to the Platinum Club Plus disclaimer page but no way to rejoin.

Is something wrong or am I missing something?

Comments

• Thanks.  I just found this but I had to do a google search to get there...lol.

• I figured it just has expired,

Was it supposed to expire then? There have been a few reports of memberships lost, despite lots of time still showing if you scroll a bit further down the PC+ page in your account. If the nice, shiny new (and horribly bugged) store ate your membership, you'll have to open a ticket ("Help" link at the top of this page) to get it restored.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Thanks.  I just found this but I had to do a google search to get there...lol.

They're now marked as "purchased" if you ever bought them once, so you have to uncheck "hide items I own" to find them with Daz search. Same with gift cards.

(That's probably something they'll fix at some point)

• I figured it just has expired,

Was it supposed to expire then? There have been a few reports of memberships lost, despite lots of time still showing if you scroll a bit further down the PC+ page in your account. If the nice, shiny new (and horribly bugged) store ate your membership, you'll have to open a ticket ("Help" link at the top of this page) to get it restored.

It was suppose to end on the 7th.  So they took a day.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556
    edited November 2020

Why this question ?

I mean when you add an item in your shopping cart you find these links.

dazshop_0021.JPG
    1195 x 398 - 54K
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Noah LGP said:

Why this question ?

They weren't working for me in the links.  If I selected them, they just went to the disclaimer page with no way to add to cart.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    Noah LGP said:

Why this question ?

Because the store has lost all PC pricing. So yea you can buy a membership but don't expect any savings at the moment 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2020

You will see PC+  prices when you add the items to your cart.  And I did check by purcasing a PC+ item  and was only charged PC+ prices

Post edited by Chohole on
    Chohole said:

You will see PC+  prices when you add the items to your cart.  And I did check by purcasing a PC+ item  and was only charged PC+ prices

As far as you are aware - sorry but I don't trust the cart prices, I want to the prices in the store.

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675
    Chohole said:

Logic dictates that unless there is something that triggers a discount on conditions that can only be checked in cart, the price of the item should be accurate in sale page. Constantly changing what we see before of after cart as we have suffer since store change creates too much confusion.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2020
    scorpio said:
    Chohole said:

As far as you are aware - sorry but I don't trust the cart prices, I want to the prices in the store.

PC+ order 19th Nov 2020.PNG
    1319 x 314 - 24K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    Chohole said:
    scorpio said:
    Chohole said:

Sorry but I don't see the relevance - how do you know thats the right price and as we have seen over the last couple of weeks what works for one person may not for another. Why is it a problem to get the store prices working, according to Richard it was 'fixed' hours ago.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

The PC+ prices are back for me now - have you tried a hard refresh recently? (They were still wrong for me two hours ago when I last looked)

• Once I bought another subscription, they all refreshed for me.

Once I bought another subscription, they all refreshed for me.

So the solution is buy another subscription - why doesn't that surprise me.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

remember the 1.99 pc days