Loading 2 characters for couple poses

Hello everyone :) This is my first post. I have been using Daz for a short while. Working with single characters is ok but I am now trying to do some couple poses. I bought some couple poses from the store. I can't find a tutorial on youtube on how to use it. I tried clicking on two characters from smart content. but only one loads. i also tried loading one character, but clicking on another just replaces it. Can someone advice what i should do? thanks so much :)

Comments

• It depends on your settings for character presets, in Edit>Prefrences>Content (Daz Studio>Prefrences>Content on a Mac) - they can modifiy the selected figure (of the same type), load a new figure, or ask. One option is to make sure you have nothing selected when you try loadign the second figure; you could also chnage the option in Preferences; or you could just use Edit>Duplicate>Duplicate Node Hierarchies (to make sure you get the lashes as well as the figure).

• It depends on your settings for character presets, in Edit>Prefrences>Content (Daz Studio>Prefrences>Content on a Mac) - they can modifiy the selected figure (of the same type), load a new figure, or ask. One option is to make sure you have nothing selected when you try loadign the second figure; you could also chnage the option in Preferences; or you could just use Edit>Duplicate>Duplicate Node Hierarchies (to make sure you get the lashes as well as the figure).

Thanks so much Richard :) i will take note of your suggestions. My old Daz is still on my MBP. but i just recently got a pc for 3D, so i am on Daz 4.14 and keen to try more things other than just one character :)  all the best :)