The new "improved" Product Library

Search did not bring up any relevent posts, so I am asking the following:

1.) The order number for a product is not listed anymore. I have to use DIM now if I want to open the according order page. In the old store I just had to klick on the link.

2.) Bundles do not contain the items within the bundle anymore. Just This product is a bundle that contains the following products... and a lot of emptiness. How can I download the content of a bundle manually now?

Can we please have this functionality back?

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

My Orders oage is changed for the useless too.

there is no link.  no clues as to what i purchased on that fateful day.

is there no more way to see how much i paid for something?

Order # Date Order Total Order Status  
    ######### 2020-07-03 $29.60 Unknown
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Mystiarra said:

My Orders oage is changed for the useless too.

there is no link.  no clues as to what i purchased on that fateful day.

is there no more way to see how much i paid for something?

Order # Date Order Total Order Status  
    ######### 2020-07-03 $29.60 Unknown

Do you not have a "View Order" link at the right end of the line?

thanks

with the screen magnifier on, i see a very,very pale blue font  view order.

it shows me scar 8 44.95

then a sub total and a discount amount pertaining to the sub total.
    i have a few things in the order.  cant tell what i paid for scar 8

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732
    edited November 2020

Click "Print Order" on top of the order page, there you can see the actual prices.  The email receipt will show the same.

daz_print_order.png
    622 x 375 - 21K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2020

I hate the change they did to the Product Library, HIDING the descripton of the product and focusing on Daz Central AGAIN. We were told they would put the description back and they did, but COULDN'T LEAVE IT ALONE. What is WRONG with you Daz??????  Let's have thousands of people have to click, click, click every time they go through their library, to read a description.

Post edited by Novica on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,473
    Novica said:

I hate the change they did to the Product Library, HIDING the descripton of the product and focusing on Daz Central AGAIN. We were told they would put the description back and they did, but COULDN'T LEAVE IT ALONE. What is WRONG with you Daz??????  Let's have thousands of people have to click, click, click every time they go through their library, to read a description.

All too often, the ones doing the coding are too young to know how to K.I.S.S 

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    PerttiA said:
    Novica said:

All too often coders are not also customers. If a person doesn't use a site, they might ba really comfortable eliminating a feature because they don't understand why any given function might be useful
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

And where are the promo thumbnails?????

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    tsarist said:
    PerttiA said:
    Novica said:

All too often coders are not also customers. If a person doesn't use a site, they might ba really comfortable eliminating a feature because they don't understand why any given function might be useful

...kind of like our transit system board which makes the decisions on bus and tram service.  None of them actually use the system. After all the options are weighed, they seem to always choose the worst one.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,747

Add in the issue of orders mixed up for multiple days, or products that won't open to a product page. If I didn't make a copy of my Shopping Cart for each order, I would be so ...  I had finally figured out the old sort order, was by SKU, old to new, within purchase date. Now, it is a flipping mess. Apparently we have got the order number, purchase date/time, and sku back. But I still have to resist the urge to click on the DazCentral install, rather than the 'View Product Page' as DazCentral is prominent.

This is what I am seeing on my top item from two days ago:

Mobile Catering Truck Collection

Order: #DA20-1115-07A0-E849-CD41 – 2020-11-15 9:21:16 AM

• Standard License

View Product Page
    Product Sku: 74179

Don't have DazCentral?

Install DazCentral

Description.  (This opens up, but closes)

What's Included. (This opens up, but closes)

Dear Daz, I tried your DazCentral. It destroyed my file structure. Took days to fix things back up. Please remove all references to DazCentral to the furthest edges of hell, or to the Free Items section and add big warning signs with a disclaimer.

edited November 2020

Tin Pan Alley 

https://www.daz3d.com/tin-pan-alley 

showing 4 daz studiio file d/l.

which is the d/l for carrara,
    which is for Vue,

the only one i dont want is the ds legacy d/l
    which is for poser????

iwas watching stargate universe, one of the scenes reminded me of tin pan alley

tpa1.JPG
    747 x 561 - 64K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142

Mystiarra, the answer is there in your screenshot - I know the print is small, but it is there! DS for Daz Studio, Ca for Carrara, Ps for Poser.

Capture.JPG
    741 x 545 - 67K
    MelanieL said:

Mystiarra, the answer is there in your screenshot - I know the print is small, but it is there! DS for Daz Studio, Ca for Carrara, Ps for Poser.

i can't see it crying

which one is the carrara?

thanks

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    Mystiarra said:
    MelanieL said:

i can't see it crying

thanks

going from the top 1.is DS  ,2. is Carrara  3.is VUE 4. is Poser

carrie58 said:
    Mystiarra said:
    MelanieL said:

i can't see it crying

thanks

going from the top 1.is DS  ,2. is Carrara  3.is VUE 4. is Poser

thank you. 

my eyes are too old for this website.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    MelanieL said:

It's not so much the size of the print as the too light grey text on a white background.