Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is.....

1545556575860»

Comments

• edited February 28

Hey all, I'm Harold W. I'm kind of new to 3D, a few weeks messing around with it recently; I dabble with it a while back but struggled and lost interest. In the last year I have taken an interest into AI which lead me down the rabbit hole back to DAZ. Good changes have come along and I'm working through all of the tutorials. So this time should be more exciting, to say the least!

love, peace and chicken grease....

Post edited by hgwestjr_3550e2ea85 on
  • Hello Everyone,

Im newish; a hobbist, I generally enjoy the expericence. I give the models personalities and come to have a few favoirites. My best feeling is when I see a model (new or just new to me) and I just fall in love with it. I love that feeling of creating a whole world with just one smile or wink. Leaving a bit of myself in eash character, and then when I update or "remaster" a character with a new model I look fondly at who they were and where they have come. Hopefully I can make this more than a hobby but until then hello world Im Tony AKA Corehavoker AKA DigitalMess.

P.S I waited until feb 29 to write this! say hi to Mia LaRosa

• Hello! I'm Martin. I'm 50+ years old and decided to start DAZ artwork as my new hobby. I dipped my toe in DAZ a few years ago and was VERY intimidated by it, but now, I'm all in. Even got a DAZ+ membership. I'm hoping to get a lot of tips and tricks from the community. I've learned a lot but still has so much to learn! That's about it. Thanks!