I have never had a buying experience this bad, way to make an impression on a new customer

Long story short, bought PC+ almost 2 weeks ago and never had it applied to my account. Apart from one message support has been straight up ignoring me, and I've missed out on sales on all the items in my wishlist. So they took my money, gave me nothing in return, and ignore me. Saw the 'pardon our dust' sale, so everything is fixed now, right? Checked my account, still don't have PC+ that I paid for. Gotta love a company running timed sales while their system is made so incompetently that it literally does not give the customer what they paid for.

Look at the screenshots, they literally want me to buy it again.

1.png
1843 x 280 - 20K
2.png
1914 x 559 - 72K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

We know memberships have been an issue and have been the focus of attention this week. We don't know what will happen over the sales that were missed but, if theer isn't a catch-up once the issues are resolved, sales may be able to help if asked.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,139
    edited November 2020

Can you please let me know the ticket number.. and I'll get it sorted ASAP.. sorry about the delay, we'll see what we can do to make this good.

Scratch that I found the ticket.. I've raised with the team and it will be sorted today.

Cheers!

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • Can you please let me know the ticket number.. and I'll get it sorted ASAP.. sorry about the delay, we'll see what we can do to make this good.

Scratch that I found the ticket.. I've raised with the team and it will be sorted today.

Cheers!

Thank you for looking into this, the PC+ membership is now registering on my account and I can go ahead with my purchases. Thanks!

• Can you please let me know the ticket number.. and I'll get it sorted ASAP.. sorry about the delay, we'll see what we can do to make this good.

Cheers!

Thank you for looking into this, the PC+ membership is now registering on my account and I can go ahead with my purchases. Thanks!