Daz 4 Installing Content

CrumplepunchCrumplepunch Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Let just preface this by saying that I'm sure I'm being incredibly stupid.

I have the free version of Daz 4 (thanks for that, by the way.) I purchased the Anime Manga Starter Bundle. After installing the content to the "Content" folder, I still can't see the installed content on DAZ when I start it up.

What could I be doing wrong? I have made sure that the content folder I am installing to is listed as a set by the content directory manager. The files seem to be installing with no problems. I'm certain I am overlooking something obvious.

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

You are looking at the Smart Content library. Switch tabs to the normal one,

• CrumplepunchCrumplepunch Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Let just preface this by saying that I'm sure I'm being incredibly stupid.

Thank you.

edited December 1969

Actually no.

While not finding the content folder was indeed stupid of me, on careful examination it still contains none of the new installed files.

Could anyone offer any other possible solutions?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Is the folder you installed to the folder you have selected as a Poser content directory? Are you looking, in the Content Library, under Poser Formats>Folder you installed to>Figures>various folders for the actual items (the locations should be in the readmes).

edited December 1969

That's it. I didn't realize I could add directories in the content library list; I thought "my library" would automatically direct to whichever folders I had designated in the content directory manager.

Thank you very much.