Creating LIEs

Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help with a question (and perhaps a request, if it may be too difficult).

I need a tattoo for a Lovecraft Cult, and am thinking the Cult of the Bloody Tongue. Because this would be applied to a variety of characters, I am thinking a LIE image would be the simplist solution (it would only be on one part of the body, so I wouldn't have to move it around)

My questions are:

1. How hard is it to create a line (similar to the inked series)
2. Is there a tutorial on how to create something like this that I can follow along?
3. Failing the first 2, how expensive would it be to get one created (assume the creator can sell it or give it away if they so desire)

Comments

• How easy it is to create the image layer depends on where you want it, and one what tools you have. Using a 2D image editor to place a tattoo over the junction of several texture seams would be cause to take multiple SAN checks, plunking it on an area where the map was continuous and flat would be an easy skill check.

• The 2 areas I was thinking was the palm of the hand, or on the underside of the wrist