HOUSES missing from my product library... Need answers please...

Due to the passing of my mother and relocation, I haven't been on the site let alone the forums and Daz Studio until recently. I keep a lot of my files off my pc and only download them from DAZ3d.com when I need them. Especially if they are ones that are not often used. Well, I went to get a couple of them but couldn't find them and I can't find them in the store. I do not remember their exact names but even typing in house, houses, and looking through structures cam up zilch. SOOOOO, I'm hoping someone will know which ones I am talking about by the description given. All the houses were very nicely crafted and kinda put you in mind of the higher working class and the merchant always had mountains in the background of the promo images and used other houses he released in the background. almost gave you a Colorado or the surrounding area type of vibe. Please and thank you. I know if he has moved from the site then there is no chance of getting my "purchased" houses back. But thought if anyone knew where he went to that maybe I could find them there. Thanks again, Mickey...

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051
    edited October 2020

I know if he has moved from the site then there is no chance of getting my "purchased" houses back.

If you purchased a product here it will still be available in your product library for download even if the product is not for sale in the store anymore. Only exception would be if the product was removed for legal reasons.

Various houses with mountains in the background make me think of products from DreamlandModels. Their store is at Renderosity now, you might find the name of the products you're looking for.

Post edited by Leana on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375
    edited October 2020

I would also agree searching Dreamland models.  They were selling here for a while but not anymore.  But if you bought them here, they will still be in your library.  Try "single" "home" or  "movie sets" as a search term in your product library. 

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

There was the Dream Home series. That was sold as a lot of seperate rooms that fitted together. I thought it looked like a very upmarket house. I found it my searching for "dream home" in my library

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,877
    edited October 2020
    Leana said:

I know if he has moved from the site then there is no chance of getting my "purchased" houses back.

If you purchased a product here it will still be available in your product library for download even if the product is not for sale in the store anymore. Only exception would be if the product was removed for legal reasons.

Various houses with mountains in the background make me think of products from DreamlandModels. Their store is at Renderosity now, you might find the name of the products you're looking for.

yeah but if it is no longer in the store searching your product library is limited to a keyword, Google Site search or images won't help either

I own a lot of culled products and only by having everything downloaded on my drive and using tools like Everything and P3DO explorer can I actually find stuff

sometimes DIM helps too but not that much, some of it not even in DIM

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

Dreamlandmodels is the PA name. But the product library only lists the product name. 

dreamlandmodels.jpg
    1175 x 761 - 421K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,877
    edited October 2020

https://www.senosoft.com/softp3do.php

I only have the free one

but you do need everything downloaded

Daz install manager will install most

search dim::False in your product library for stuff DIM won't download

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • MAC-XMAC-X Posts: 107

Thanks, everyone! It was in fact dreamland. However, I cannot find them in my product library through daz3d.com. And honestly, I can't even remember the 2 houses that I had. That's how I even discovered they were gone. I needed a house and remembered I had them so I went to look at and download them but they were gone. I'm even wanting to say that maybe I purchased them in a 2 pack? during a "March madness" or "Merchant Sale"? I'm not sure. But I wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping. You guys always come through! Thanks again with regards, Mickey...

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

To find all of the Dreamland Models single home products, search your Product Library for:   

single home

single home search.JPG
    328 x 739 - 90K
  • kostenann1kostenann1 Posts: 8
    edited November 2020

If I can suggest, when you buy a new product like a house or another building, check out its catagories right away. If it isn't already setup for Environments you can to do list  that yourself, and drill down to Complete, Interior, or Exterior depending on what is correct. I add sub-categories for homes, different styles, military, ... I hate wasting time searching for things.

Post edited by kostenann1 on