G2?

DimeolasDimeolas Posts: 192
edited December 1969 in New Users

...did the G2 male come with Daz Studio? Or do I just need to buy the morphs. Really liking the Viking line for G2 male but don't think I have G2 male yet.
Thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2014

Genesis 2 comes with DS 4.6 in the Starter essentials. You should find both sets of Starter essentials in your product library.

genesis_2_starter_essentials.jpg
    781 x 383 - 158K
    gen_starter_2_copy.jpg
    701 x 469 - 173K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • DimeolasDimeolas Posts: 192
    edited December 1969

Thx Cho, appreciate the fast reply. Sadly just made my last purchase here to get some sle stuff for the v4/m4 line. I`m using P10 and yes have tried DS but don't really like it, don't really want to move my P stuff over or mess with making stuff work. Everytime I try to make the figs past v4/m4 work its been a struggle. Had V6 going but now after downloading this last batch of purchases, and I don't know if that messed it up cause nothing else had been fiddled with...anything beyond V4/M4 wont load...not V5, Gen, Gen2 Dragon3...nothing. Last time this happened I reloaded Poser, tried DS, reloaded dson etc etc. Just venting cause am very frustrated. Had just a lil time today before homework to do some figures and have wasted that time and itr seems the money. So cauterizing the wound.
    Again just venting my frustration, really wanted the Viking stuff to work with.
    Take care.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I hear you. I can't help with anything past the basics when it comes to DS, as I don't use it :red: and I have an older version of Poser as well, so don't use DSON importer.

I will go seen if I can find someone who can help you some more.