how to do tired face for G3F?

Any tips on this procedure from anyone who knows the best, preferbly simpliest way? for the messy hair I guess i'll just have to d-morph it in random weird directions to make it look roughed up.

Comments

• fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,562

There's a "tired" morph dail that comes wih a number of packs. I have a HD tired expression that came with... I'm not really sure which one. But she looks more sad than tired when dialed in at 100%.

You'll probably get the best results with combinations of dials. And how well they work depends on that combination, how strongly you apply each and the face morphs of the character you're using.

• ToobisToobis Posts: 941
    fred9803 said:

There's a "tired" morph dail that comes wih a number of packs. I have a HD tired expression that came with... I'm not really sure which one. But she looks more sad than tired when dialed in at 100%.

You'll probably get the best results with combinations of dials. And how well they work depends on that combination, how strongly you apply each and the face morphs of the character you're using.

well do you think you could give me some rough pointers on what to dial to start to get the basic effect? am just not sure where to start.

• fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,562

Try to work it from a real face. Eyes closed or half closed, not much expression, pose is important.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Toobis said:
    fred9803 said:

well do you think you could give me some rough pointers on what to dial to start to get the basic effect? am just not sure where to start.

You could try something like:

Posing Tab >> Pose Controls >> Head >> Eyes >> Eyes Relax 100% + Eyes Closed around 28% 

Posing Tab >> Pose Controls >> Head >> Mouth >> Mouth Frown around 12% + Mouth Open around 7%

Something like that should give you a good start. :)

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,803

helps as well to let the outer brows droop a little

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,744