Genesis 2 texture to V4

ZorValachanZorValachan Posts: 5
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I have seen a lot of instructions for putting v4 textures on Genesis 2 (v6), but I would like to do the opposite. I either need to take a genesis 2 texture and put it on v4, or get a genesis 2 morph that turns the g2 figure into v4 proportions. I bought the Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female, because it said " ...and the Victoria 4 figure shape to see a familiar face. " but I can't find it.

I mainly use Poser 2012, I do have DS 4.6, but I have a horrible time trying to find stuff in it, so if there is a way to get it to finally get into Poser 2012, that would be great

Comments

• ZorValachanZorValachan Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Thanks, just a couple quick questions for clarification.

ssgbryan said:

If you want to put a genesis 2 texture on V4, you will need to head over to 'rosity & pick up a copy of Texture Transformer. That is the only way to do that at this point.

As far as V4 to genesis 2, The V4 for genesis 2 female only gives you the general V4 shape (Kinda like the V3 to V4.2), it doesn't add the gen4 morphs, for that, your only hope of that is genesis generation X2 and genX2 AddOn for genesis 2

I looked at Texture Transformer and its description was converting textures from various figures to genesis 2, not the other way around, just wanted to be sure it could 'reverse' the process.

Also, for the V4 for genesis 2 female. Is that an actual figure in the Poser figure library? Or is a 'morph' in the Poser pose library? Or is it just in DS?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,790
    edited December 1969

Look in the Body of Genesis 2 under Actor; I think it's there (I'm not at my Poser machine)

If you had PP 2014 you could use the Copy Morphs From feature after dialing the Genesis 2 V4 FBM to 1 to get your V4 morphs into Genesis 2. It works pretty well with Genesis 1, although sometimes the eyelids need a touch with the Morph Brush...

• ZorValachanZorValachan Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Thanks, found it. I was looking in the actual folder, not realizing the Genesis figure now had built in morph for it.