Help Please, I bought a Daz Character Genesis 3 but can find no animations for it!?

Hi All,

I just need some basic canned animations for my Genesis character,  I can't find any in the store or in the animations tab,  all i get is Genesis 8 and Genesis starter pack, when i try applying those the character does not work right mostly the arms remain out.

Is a Genesis 3 animation pack generic stuff?  Not him dancing on a catwalk or any of that I need walk cycles waving, working so forth......  Thank you for help all !!!!

This is quite confusing i have 10 years in animation this is not working.

Comments

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Apart from dancing bs and some other random stuff, you won't find much out there.  Mixamo is a good place to go for some anims but there's a process involved in getting them applied to your character.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited October 2020

You may interested in this shop: https://www.daz3d.com/posermocap

They have a few sets which include for Genesis 3 specifically. For eg. the crime scene investigations has 100 still poses plus some 17 or so, animations. [I see the page claims 17 however I've seen listings of 34 for G3M].

Any of G3's still poses can also be used in making animations by setting various poses at different points along the timeline. It is common to require tweaking them a little of course for specific scenes.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on