I can't load genesis 2 morphs in poser 2014

taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
edited July 2014 in The Commons

I can't load genesis 2 morphs in poser 2014, only the figures, and I installed all the files comes in the folders of posercf and the other one, but poser only loads the figures like in the pic. I have to tell I installed Genesis morphs and I didn't have problems with them, only with genesis 2 morphs. Could someone tell me what i'm making wrong? Thank you

Image removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513
    edited July 2014

How did you install - manually or with the DAZ Install Manager? Did you install the core files as well as the PoserCF files?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
    edited December 1969

I installed manually, yes I installed all files, like genesis 1, with genesis it worked, but with genesis 2 morphs I have problems. I did the same process for both figures, that's why I don't understand why in genesis 1 it worked and in genesis 2 it didn't.

Btw I noticed the image was removed, I guess it was because was a nude figure, sorry, I forgot it.

How did you install - manually or with the DAZ Install Manager? Did you install the core files as well as the PoserCF files?
    edited December 1969

Will the problem be Poser 2014 needs the SR3.1 which I think it's the latest SR?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513
    edited December 1969

The DSON Importer for PP2014 should, as far as i know, work without the SRs - though it's generally a good idea to have them. Do you only the one Data folder, with entries under DAZ 3d for Genesis and Genesis 2? What folders does the \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs folder contain?

edited December 1969

it contains : \Morphs\DAZ 3D\and it has 3 folders: Base, Control Rig, and Teen Josie. for Base it has 478 DSON Support Files; for Control Rig 1440 and for Teen Josie 19

The DSON Importer for PP2014 should, as far as i know, work without the SRs - though it's generally a good idea to have them. Do you only the one Data folder, with entries under DAZ 3d for Genesis and Genesis 2? What folders does the \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs folder contain?