End of the Line for Sci-Fi Boxes, Part 1 (Part 3 ADDED 8/18)

katfeetekatfeete Posts: 250
edited August 2014 in Freebies

I decided I needed to step up my game with texturing recently and bought Dreamlight's Texture Master course. Now you guys get my homework. :)

So here are beat-up textures for Box 1, Box 2, and Container 1 from Petipet's Sci Fi Box set. I'm afraid there's no Poser mats this time -- the set relies heavily on displacement, bump, and specular maps, and I have no idea how to convert those for Poser. :(

Get them from ShareCG. Hope they're useful!

ETA: Part Two, with textures for Box 2, Box 3, and Container 2 is now up. Get them from ShareCG.

ETA the second: Part Three with textures for the remaining boxes is up. Get them from ShareCG.

SFBoxPromoEL1.jpg
900 x 900 - 324K
Post edited by katfeete on

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reminder I'd forgotten to install the Sci-Fi Boxes... :red:

Looks nice and grungy; perfect for a revamp of an old idea I had.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Thnx katfeete. Very useful.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

These look very well done. Good student! Thank you!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Very nicely done. Texturing is a whole skill all by itself.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone! I worked hard and learned a lot from these, so it's good to know they're coming in handy for others.

Here's Part 2, containing a beat-up texture for Box 3, Box 4, and Container 2. Get them from ShareCG.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

And finally, Part 3, with textures for Containers 3 & 4, the two gas cylinders, and the two cages. Matching textures for the whole set, yay!

Get them from ShareCG. Hope everyone has as much fun using these as I did beating the crap out of some perfectly innocent cargo containers. ;)

SFBoxPromo3.jpg
    900 x 900 - 654K