PC Membership Suspended... WTF?

ChuckdozerChuckdozer Posts: 453
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I noticed yesterday that I wasn't seeing PC prices on anything in the store. At first I thought it was a store issue that would sort itself out in a few hours... but no. My PC membership auto-renewed on the 16th with no problem, but suddenly it's showing up in my account as "suspended".... for no reason whatsoever. I called DAZ sales, and they informed me that to fix the problem I must purchase a new PC membership with a credit or debit card and then get a refund for the purchase. Unfortunately, that's not going to be able to happen until payday, by which time I will have missed all the current PC sales. This really sucks.... big time!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the new store for being so nice to do this to me.

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Yeah Chuck

I know it sucks. Same thing happened to me.
    Crazy.
    I thought this new site had serious issues, but I figured things would be back to normal by now.

• MuireanneMuireanne Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

That happened to me during the last switch over. I couldn't get it to renew worth anything, so I just let it go.....

• edited December 1969

Yeah, I fell out too. Can't be bothered at the moment, not with the current state of the store and all. Maybe later, if they fix things. Right now I find it too frustrating to just browse and try to find what I want... And when they reintroduce the voucher, not a coupon...

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226
    edited December 1969

All the problems like this, the lack of figure content being pushed for anything other than Genesis, and my dislike for DS4A are the reasons that I quit the PC. Hopefully DAZ will realize (and long before "soon") that they're starting to hemorrhage customers. After 7 years as a PC member, I never thought the Customer Service would drop to this level, and they better take note.

..Joe

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

There are plenty of PA's still supporting Gen4. Us being one. I can think of several others as well. You can't blame the PA's for wanting to support the new figure as they do with every single other generation release. When Gen3 was released they stopped supporting the Gen2 stuff. When Gen4 came out they stopped supporting Gen3. Same is going on now.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited July 2012

I noticed yesterday that I wasn't seeing PC prices on anything in the store. At first I thought it was a store issue that would sort itself out in a few hours... but no. My PC membership auto-renewed on the 16th with no problem, but suddenly it's showing up in my account as "suspended".... for no reason whatsoever. I called DAZ sales, and they informed me that to fix the problem I must purchase a new PC membership with a credit or debit card and then get a refund for the purchase. Unfortunately, that's not going to be able to happen until payday, by which time I will have missed all the current PC sales. This really sucks.... big time!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the new store for being so nice to do this to me.

Well they have just opened the PC club to everyone for free, so consider yourself lucky at least you save the money the rest of us suckers are paying .

The store and the forums are getting worse not better, I've had few problems up until the las few days couldn't log into the forums just now, eerytime I clicked on 'Log in' it took me to my account.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try logging out completely, and then logging in again. So logout on your account, on in the store, and then once it confirms that you are indeed logged out, then login again.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Thats what I had to do, now it won't let me post images.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

How are you trying to post images. Most of us have no problems, even with animated gifs.

Below the type pane, where it says "Browse" and go to where you haave the images stored on your computer.

You can add up to 5 images.

Add the first, click preview, then add the 2nd, again click preview, and so forth.

Choavianime.gif
    100 x 100 - 8K