My artwork and W.I.P.

Hi, it's my first post here. I never share my work before maybe because I wasn't very satisfied about it. 
I'm not a 3d modeler but I like to create some ambiant with photoshop after the render so let's try.

DT007.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 3M
MT-JediTemple.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 3M

Comments

• Kinjal666Kinjal666 Posts: 3
    edited September 2020

Work in progress of a Sith.

Sith-preview4-1.jpg
    1449 x 891 - 2M
    Post edited by Kinjal666 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,035

Right-click on the attachment, select "copy link address", and use the image button on the forums to embed your images (make sure you set the width to 800px or lower).

The first and third scenes are quite good, although the DOF is way too extreme on the third. The characters don't always look fully integrated with the scenes, though, especially on the second. Are they being rendered as part of the scene, or composited in after the fact? The character in the Jedi Temple scene isn't casting a shadow, and is evenly-lit (albeit dimly), where positioning him slightly back so that he catches some of the light shining behind him would do a lot to ground him within the scene.

• Right-click on the attachment, select "copy link address", and use the image button on the forums to embed your images (make sure you set the width to 800px or lower).

Thank you for the info I will do it when I will post a picture later.

Gordig said:

The first and third scenes are quite good, although the DOF is way too extreme on the third. The characters don't always look fully integrated with the scenes, though, especially on the second. Are they being rendered as part of the scene, or composited in after the fact? The character in the Jedi Temple scene isn't casting a shadow, and is evenly-lit (albeit dimly), where positioning him slightly back so that he catches some of the light shining behind him would do a lot to ground him within the scene.

The second picture was full rendered with Daz Studio, the character is not in the light. It's maybe the reason why he is not casting shadow.
    For the last picture it's only a WIP I have many things to do before the final render. I just do a render to have a preview. 
    Thank again for your comment and your advice.