Velociraptor

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited July 2014 in Product Suggestions

What about a Velociraptor with a lot of poses? I have one by Dinoraul (Utharaptor) at renderosity but unfortunatelly just his poses, okay, the figure itself works really great in DAZ Studio also the textures are looking great without any additional fixings even I think it is originally a poser figure. I have the Coelophysis and the great RAW textures but a Velociraptor would be great.

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Was surprised Dinoraul hasn't done one of those, back when I wanted one.

Dinosaurs are getting to be a somewhat dangerous mixed bag, these days... Everyone's starting to make them feathery for various different upcoming games, but I much prefer the classic 'Jurassic Park' reptilian look. Dinosaurs just don't have that same intimidating appearance without it.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Was surprised Dinoraul hasn't done one of those, back when I wanted one.

Dinosaurs are getting to be a somewhat dangerous mixed bag, these days... Everyone's starting to make them feathery for various different upcoming games, but I much prefer the classic 'Jurassic Park' reptilian look. Dinosaurs just don't have that same intimidating appearance without it.

you are right, but sometimes some (only some not much) feathers are looking good :) but I like the reptile look of the ceolophysis much :)

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Oh, I don't mind feathers being optional. Just don't like it when we don't have an alternative. :)

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/07/scientists-rethink-the-chicken-and-the-dinosaur/

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Oh, I don't mind feathers being optional. Just don't like it when we don't have an alternative. :)

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/07/scientists-rethink-the-chicken-and-the-dinosaur/

yeap, different possibillities would be cool :)