mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
edited December 2020 in The Commons
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Very nice! Can't wait!!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

oohh Yes... many yes

• Great job! I love the texture of the jeans.
    Is there a chance that you are porting in Daz your amazing army uniform?
    Most of all I like these two

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow!

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

That first image reminds me so much of Joel from The Last of Us...mind if I ask which character you're using?

Outfit looks fantastic! Definite buy when that comes out - so tactile and real looking - I love it!

• Great job! I love the texture of the jeans.

Yes, I am planning to get these over to Daz.  However, no ETA on these though.

• Thyranq said:

That first image reminds me so much of Joel from The Last of Us...mind if I ask which character you're using?

Outfit looks fantastic! Definite buy when that comes out - so tactile and real looking - I love it!

He's actually a custom character I use to model my clothing for me.

• edited September 2020

Thank you for answer! 
    It is very exciting

Post edited by dankodanai_0815a7f74f on
  • Spectacular
  • SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684
    edited September 2020

Love the sweater!! And the hiking shoes too.  I  would ask for the ability to roll the sleeves up a bit-if that's possible.

I see that you are going into my list of buy on sight PAs.

Post edited by Summerhorse on
  • mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited September 2020

Love the sweater!! And the hiking shoes too.  I  would ask for the ability to roll the sleeves up a bit-if that's possible.

I see that you are going into my list of buy on sight PAs.

Yes! I was planning a rolled up sleeves morph for this attire, so you'll get mulitple styles out of it.

4eabdbaec390312314a51fdfa33d4538--sweater-shirt-shirt-men.jpg
    236 x 236 - 7K
    Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Fantastic!! I am IN! :D

• NICE. I have been wanting that sweater since you posted that piece on DA. yes

• WOW

• TercelTercel Posts: 100

Love it!  And that model is something else! 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

That model is awesome!

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

Look forward to this.

And if you want further ideas, a cardigan with morphs would be great.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Will the sweater and shirt be one piece or are they separate?  I think I know the answer, but, you never know...

Anyway, it looks good.  The jeans seem nice and the boots too.  Also: boot fitting morphs, please!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

• Sevrin said:

Will the sweater and shirt be one piece or are they separate?  I think I know the answer, but, you never know...

Anyway, it looks good.  The jeans seem nice and the boots too.  Also: boot fitting morphs, please!

Two piece.

edited December 2020

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,747

I loved it before the zipper picture, I adore it now. I need a special daz account just for special artists who deliver excellence.

Mary

PS, will a leather winter weight coat that can actually be layered over this outfit be coming in the future?

edited September 2020

I loved it before the zipper picture, I adore it now. I need a special daz account just for special artists who deliver excellence.

Mary

PS, will a leather winter weight coat that can actually be layered over this outfit be coming in the future?

If sales does good.  I might consider doing an addon of a leather winter weight coat to be layered this outfit and my casual outfit.

Was this what you had in mind?

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    edited September 2020
    Again Wow
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

Oh yeah, that's the jacket!!!! 

G8M, well all the guys in Daz, need a better range of good cold winter clothing, where they can be out hiking, walking in a snowstorm, playing in the snow, and not look like they are freezing to death. Even if it was possible to create coats, parkas that could be used over existing content to winterize them. And gloves, work or cold weather, or dressy leather.

Also, think about working guys, who are out in all weathers. Very few outfits for them as well, except really speciallized. I have outfits from Genesis, but we need some that are more updated, in Iray and more in style.

Thanks

edited September 2020

G8M, well all the guys in Daz, need a better range of good cold winter clothing, where they can be out hiking, walking in a snowstorm, playing in the snow, and not look like they are freezing to death. Even if it was possible to create coats, parkas that could be used over existing content to winterize them. And gloves, work or cold weather, or dressy leather.

Also, think about working guys, who are out in all weathers. Very few outfits for them as well, except really speciallized. I have outfits from Genesis, but we need some that are more updated, in Iray and more in style.

Thanks

Be kinda tricky to get new coats or any top layer clothing to go with existing content.  I did however do this winter attire I did a year ago.  Could be a possible next winter attire project.

Winter Coat.jpg
    685 x 891 - 262K
  • Very good coat! Your textures going better and better

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,773

Great job! I love the texture of the jeans.

Ohhhhhhhh that second one especially. I will be patient but pleeeeeeease make it happen!

Anyway, your fall outfit looks great... if you also include that knit structure as a shader it would be an awesome little bonus!

• Wow, the outfit in your OP is my type of style, even if I don't look a thing like your character!  I'd like to have that sweater in real life, as well as DAZ.  I'll be on the lookout for this.

-David

Thanks

Be kinda tricky to get new coats or any top layer clothing to go with existing content.  I did however do this winter attire I did a year ago.  Could be a possible next winter attire project.

That would be an excellent addition. Anything you could product would be gratefully received.