The Neanderthal [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

This was just a quick experiment and the lighting isn't great, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. Just starting to scratch the surface of what this guy can do! This is Neanderthal at 100% and Troll at 0.7, with a beard length of 15%.

neanderthaltest1c2.jpg
    618 x 800 - 189K
  • 3Don3Don Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

Cath-
    Check your DAZ PMs. Just sent the info you asked for.
    -Don

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

It would be good if you used some ambient occlusion to tone the curves , that would looks really interesting

I tried today to transfer the Neanderthal into JUDAS , look bellow he he .. beard on max , and the clothing are my upcoming new set for genesis ..

This was just a quick experiment and the lighting isn't great, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. Just starting to scratch the surface of what this guy can do! This is Neanderthal at 100% and Troll at 0.7, with a beard length of 15%.
    judas_genesis1.jpg
    335 x 500 - 20K
    judas_genesis2.__.jpg
    335 x 500 - 33K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

Love it, love it, love it! :-)

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Waiting on Neanderthal for M4!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Quick question Cath, are you planning on selling the Neanderthal here or only on your own site? Just I prefer not to use paypal...

Thanks

Pen

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

I thought I had read that Cath was implementing the use of payment by credit cards at her store, not sure though 100%.

edited December 1969

Are the spear and hand-tool included in the set?

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited August 2012

Mec4D said:
    It would be good if you used some ambient occlusion to tone the curves , that would looks really interesting

I tried today to transfer the Neanderthal into JUDAS , look bellow he he .. beard on max , and the clothing are my upcoming new set for genesis ..

Thanks for the feedback...you've inspired me to learn how to use AO, which I've been meaning to do anyway. :) I love your new outfits (shown here and the ones you've posted elsewhere)...that's really nice work!

Oh...and when I bought Neanderthal at the Mec4D site, I was able to use a credit card. The payment was handled by PayPal, but there was an option to use a card, and that's what I did since I don't have a PayPal account.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    I thought I had read that Cath was implementing the use of payment by credit cards at her store, not sure though 100%.
    Thanks, I had seen that post also but I don't believe it's up and running yet.

I try and limit the sites I buy from on the net but if Cath isn't going to be going thru here at DAZ for these items I'm going to have her site to the list...; )

edited December 1969

Yes you can use Credit card as well or Paypal , and btw I would have to clean up my store previews from all previews showing to much of the body , after review of my store and see my new elastic pants hanging down my new merchant closed the new account , I explained it is not real picture but this guy don't like it , so I call 12 of them and all request to remove the content .. well how you go to sell elastic shorts without show them in action lol so stupid , well now I understand the TOS here ..

Mec4D said:

Thanks for the feedback...you've inspired me to learn how to use AO, which I've been meaning to do anyway. :) I love your new outfits (shown here and the ones you've posted elsewhere)...that's really nice work!

Oh...and when I bought Neanderthal at the Mec4D site, I was able to use a credit card. The payment was handled by PayPal, but there was an option to use a card, and that's what I did since I don't have a PayPal account.

edited December 1969

Pen , I understand .. you can still use credit card or debit card by make another choice after you enter the payment page , but not all new products going to be here as I have a lot of new products coming up , Neanderthal is going to be here after 8/30 as 2 new other products will show up here before , on my website I have just my customers that like to get the stuff directly from me and not waiting so that is personal choice . Paypal is merchant that allow to use payments with paypal accounts and credit or debit card without paypal account , most of all other merchants services use them both as well today but USA merchants are limited to the content that is sold , and avoid to make transactions for downloadable products as to much fraud and spams is selling today .

Pendraia said:
    RAMWolff said:
    Thanks, I had seen that post also but I don't believe it's up and running yet.

I try and limit the sites I buy from on the net but if Cath isn't going to be going thru here at DAZ for these items I'm going to have her site to the list...; )

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

I hope that is true! Cath? Working with PoserProSR3? Tried the GoZ functionality yet?

Zaarin said:
    Oh, just stumbled upon this. Now that you're working with Poser again, might we see a Poser version of this? I love that outfit and can see a lot of uses for it. :)
    edited December 1969

Yes thanks to Smith Micro actually ...so yes Poser Pro 2012 SR2 for now..
    I still waiting for work with the SR3 as well but after that I would be ready to go with some cool stuff for Poser users .. They listen to me regarding to GoZ and that all I needed .
    The system and outfits working total different as DS just love the low poly what would be not usable for Poser so additional separate versions need to be done and I will working on that as soon as I finish my last 2 projects

I hope that is true! Cath? Working with PoserProSR3? Tried the GoZ functionality yet?

Zaarin said:
    Oh, just stumbled upon this. Now that you're working with Poser again, might we see a Poser version of this? I love that outfit and can see a lot of uses for it. :)
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
    edited December 1969

I dont buy character sets..I make character sets...

oh damn...ok...I will buy this one :P

Really dig the robes in that last shot.

Rawn

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Man, I been waiting on the DAZ release. DUH!! I needz me this set. Off to peek into my account again.

Any info on the maybe add on packs yet?

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Thanks Rawn, you dig a lot of stuff lately :)
    this set I used on neanderthal was the Toga what is in production without character , just clothing ..
    so you don't need to buy character set... you could dress in one of your own and that would be cool ..
    :)

RawArt said:

Rawn

edited December 1969

Not yet as I ma finalizing other projects right now so for next week I am busy , also switching to DS 4.5 so no more backwards products in the future .. I releasing today last one for both builds ..

Jaderail said:
    Man, I been waiting on the DAZ release. DUH!! I needz me this set. Off to peek into my account again.

Any info on the maybe add on packs yet?
  • gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I buy character sets...... this has to be mine.

edited December 1969

That is excellent news Cath!

Mec4D said:
    Yes thanks to Smith Micro actually ...so yes Poser Pro 2012 SR2 for now..
    I still waiting for work with the SR3 as well but after that I would be ready to go with some cool stuff for Poser users .. They listen to me regarding to GoZ and that all I needed .
    The system and outfits working total different as DS just love the low poly what would be not usable for Poser so additional separate versions need to be done and I will working on that as soon as I finish my last 2 projects

Zaarin said:
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,641
    edited August 2012

Hi. I bought him at your store a few weeks ago. Very cool. Got distracted and haven't played with him much yet .:-)

I like him immensely. Here are a couple of renders.

neanderthal_and_train_4.jpg
    1025 x 1119 - 956K
    neanderthal1.jpg
    720 x 900 - 288K
    neanderthal4.jpg
    720 x 900 - 387K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited December 1969

Rawn
    HAHA! Cath has magical powers! :-)

RawArt said:

Rawn

edited September 2012

Neander Man Action poses in the worx.

There is now a new thread on this Here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7798/

NM-Popup-2.jpg
    385 x 500 - 147K
    NM-Popup-1.jpg
    385 x 500 - 159K
    Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.