Poser installs ... gone?

I have a whole library of Poser products I've bought from DAZ ... I just bought some legacy products durring a sale recently.  I intended to install all these into Poser.  Now I see ALL my purchased products are for DAZ only.  How do I convert them?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 27,358

download the zip that says DAZ studio 

I bought Poser only stuff and it says DAZ studio and has a zip including one that actually doesn't work in DAZ studio 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,694

I have a whole library of Poser products I've bought from DAZ ... I just bought some legacy products durring a sale recently.  I intended to install all these into Poser.  Now I see ALL my purchased products are for DAZ only.  How do I convert them?

Double check them,   you may fidn that you have one file that says  ds  in little letters   and a 2nd file that says Ps  in little letters. 

• Upon further inspection ... some are only DAZ, some have a "Ps" designation, meaning Poser and most legacy has both Poser and DAZ file structure under the "content" base file.  So, it's all good. 

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,070

Don't worry about it, the downloads aren't suddenly all DAZ|Studio-only. It's another of the... shall we say... less than optimal "updates" to the Product Library page.

• SempieSempie Posts: 493
    edited September 10

The Poser versions are still there.

Just pretty much very well camouflaged.

Older pre-DAZ Studio, Poser-only items, now appear as DAZ Studio only files.

Pretty confusing.

Post edited by Sempie on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,099

Don't worry ... it's the new Product library ... there is a whole thread about the joys of that:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/431921/not-a-fan-of-the-new-product-library-layout#latest