Meet Me at Noon Outfit mat zones?

Does anyone know whether the Meet Me at Noon outfit jacket has separate mat zones for the sleeves and cuffs so that they can be removed with the opacity channel?

Thanks!

Comments

• If they don't have separate mat zones, you can make them with the geometry editor

• If they don't have separate mat zones, you can make them with the geometry editor

I was hoping to avoid that as I find it a nightmare to use.

• It looks like a nice outfit,

but if for some reason sleeves aren't hideable, open geomeetry editor, Select the sleeves and then right click->Geometry Assignment->Create Surface From Selected and then fill in the new surface name etc... You'll have a new surface to drop the opacity.

Alternatively, you could select the sleeves, turn it invisble, then delete all invisible polygons toactually remove the geometry. Also done in the geometry editor

• It looks like a nice outfit,

but if for some reason sleeves aren't hideable, open geomeetry editor, Select the sleeves and then right click->Geometry Assignment->Create Surface From Selected and then fill in the new surface name etc... You'll have a new surface to drop the opacity.

Alternatively, you could select the sleeves, turn it invisble, then delete all invisible polygons toactually remove the geometry. Also done in the geometry editor

Thank you. I'm not sure how to select sleeves in the GE, but I'll try it with a clothing item that I already have as a test.

• Thank you. I'm not sure how to select sleeves in the GE, but I'll try it with a clothing item that I already have as a test.

Pretty good tutorial on how to use the GE:

• Thank you. I'm not sure how to select sleeves in the GE, but I'll try it with a clothing item that I already have as a test.

Pretty good tutorial on how to use the GE:

Thank you!

• NP!

• NP!

Cool, but what if I missed some polygons along a cuff edge and have already assigned the selected polys to a mat surface? How do you add stray polys to a zone that you  just created? The tute doesn't seem to address that, unless I missed it.