Has anyone seen... Prone positions for Daz....

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm trying to render a scene with a character who has been knocked down and is lying on his back. Has anyone seen any freebie poses or inexpensive sets where the character may be lying prone, or about to get up?

All help appreciated.

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited December 1969

I'm trying to render a scene with a character who has been knocked down and is lying on his back. Has anyone seen any freebie poses or inexpensive sets where the character may be lying prone, or about to get up?

All help appreciated.

M4, V4, or Genesis?

Portrait Studio has a fair number of V4/M4 recumbent poses. Also, Pixeluna has a bunch of freebies, but you'll need to go through the pages to see if it's there. I seem to recall she had a couple sets called "the Fight" which might have specifically what you need, but I'm not certain.

All of the above can be used with Genesis, if needed, but you'll need to adjust the hands and feet; Portrait Studio's especially tend to the really stretchy hands and feet.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

vwrangler said:

All help appreciated.

M4, V4, or Genesis?

Portrait Studio has a fair number of V4/M4 recumbent poses. Also, Pixeluna has a bunch of freebies, but you'll need to go through the pages to see if it's there. I seem to recall she had a couple sets called "the Fight" which might have specifically what you need, but I'm not certain.

All of the above can be used with Genesis, if needed, but you'll need to adjust the hands and feet; Portrait Studio's especially tend to the really stretchy hands and feet.

I prefer genesis, but I am getting accustomed to simply using m4 or v4 pose sets, since the sets for genesis are limited.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Since the question has been answered with links, I don't feel (too) guilty about pointing out that prone is laying on the front, laying on the back is supine. Sorry, Pedants R Us.

edited December 1969

Since the question has been answered with links, I don't feel (too) guilty about pointing out that prone is laying on the front, laying on the back is supine. Sorry, Pedants R Us.

Hey, I appreciate the correction. I didn't know that. I appreciate learning new stuff. I don't think I would find much searching for supine though.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited December 1969

There are a number of poses in this set that should suit your needs:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/good-as-dead-poses/

Rawn

edited July 2012

RawArt said:
    There are a number of poses in this set that should suit your needs:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/good-as-dead-poses/

Rawn

Sold! Exactly what I wanted, and a whole collection of useful poses, even though dead, will still be the perfect position for someone lying prone er... supine. Thanks. I just bought it. GRAS For pointing it out!

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited July 2012

Always glad to pimp my wares LOL

(and they are not really dead...just "Good as dead" LOL...so it works for unconscious too ;) )

Just remember...when it prompts you to use limits or not.....tell it to NOT use limits

Rawn

Post edited by RawArt on