Mystique 2 & Expansions for G8F [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited August 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This will probably be my biggest release yet as far as amount of content packed into one product. And... on top of that, I'm releasing two decently large expansions to go along with it. And..... it doesn't stop there. 

Mystique 2 for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Store Link

An expand-alone outfit of the Mystique series brings many new clothing items with a ton of customization options. By outfit we mean a small wardrobe tailored to fit many of the most popular Genesis 8 characters. Mystique 2 pushes realism to a new level by making use of (1) realistic materials by making use of geometry shells, (2) high definition morphs for more detailed micro pressure, (3) a bra designed around the included Mystique Breasts for a realistic fit, and (4) many additional customizing morphs to change styles, fitting, and undressing. 

Outfit Presets:

• Operator
  • Masquerade

Included individual items:

• Face Jewelry
    • Nose Ring
    • Upper and Lower Lip Studs
    • X4 Eyebrow Studs
    • X4 Earrings
  • Veil
  • Corset Choker
  • Collar
  • Blazer
  • Support Bra
  • Lace Gloves
  • Strappy Garter Underwear
  • Pantyhose
  • Thigh High Stockings
  • Pantyhose
  • Exotic Heels.

The Masquerade outfit also works very well with the addition of the corset from the original Mystique product (not included) so bonus corset materials are included with this product to help you match with the different color sets.

Many clothing and G8F micro pressure morphs are included.

Mystique Breast morphs included:

• Supported (used when breasts are supported in a bra)
  • Unsupported (used when breasts are not being supported by a bra or supportive top)
  • Also custom nipple morphs are included that are activated once both a Mystique breast morph and nipples are turned on.

Supported Shapes:

• Aiko 8
  • Aubrey 8
  • Bridgett 8
  • Charlotte 8
  • Eva 8
  • Honni 8
  • Jenni 8
  • Meo Lin 8
  • Monique 8
  • Olympia 8
  • Sahira 8
  • Stephanie 8
  • Victoria 8
  • Bodybuilding Details

Store Images:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Operator Expansion for Mystique 2

Store Link

The Operator Expansion for Mystique 2 gives you tons of new materials for the Operator outfit.

This Outfit expansion also introduces a couple of new styled wearables that are the Knee High Stockings and Mule Heels.

A Genesis 8 Female micro pressure HD morph is also included with the knee highs for a realistic fit. Not all material options are visible in the store images -- more are included.

Get Operator Expansion for Mystique 2 and enjoy this add-on to your wardrobe!

Store Images:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Masquerade Expansion for Mystique 2

Store Link

The Masquerade Expansion for Mystique 2 brings many new materials for the Masquerade outfit.

This Outfit expansion also introduces a couple new styled wearables that are the Wide Band Stockings and Exotic Fishnets.

Genesis 8 Female micro pressure HD morphs are also included with the new wearables for a realistic fit. Not all material options are visible in the store images -- more are included.

Get Masquerade Expansion for Mystique 2 and enjoy this add-on to your wardrobe!

Store Images:

Even more content for Mystique 2!

Prior to Halloween I plan on releasing a Succubus expansion that will come with additional items here at daz. 

Additionally if you crave more I am releasing more expansive content for Mystique 2 on my Artstation at the same time of release of Mystique 2, which is very soon! I have already revealed a couple items that will be available here very soon as well. These additional items are being released there becuase they would be to sensual in nature or to small of a product to be sold here at daz (Not an intent to compete with my sales here, I just want to release additional content for you all to have access to that would not be appropriate to sell here). Be sure to follow me on my Artstation (link in signature) for product updates, work in progress, upcoming releases, purchaseable expansive content, and more! 

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Just waiting for the store to sell it! Money has been put aside for this one for quite some time lol

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Niiiccceee.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757

Looks great and the facial jewelery is especially appreciated.  Now you just need to do a variant that's matched to the T-Rex... :)

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    I want it all at once
  • N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

These'll be day 1, whenever that day is.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Do you ever take time out to sleep?

• Need to hold on to some store credit - hopefully not for too long!

• Thank you all for the kind comments! Not much longer indeed.

• JeniMorrisJeniMorris Posts: 141

WOW! I love your first set I use it ALL THE TIME! Can't wait!

Thank you all for the kind comments! Not much longer indeed.

Like, a day or two?? smiley

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Yes!  Grabbed all 3! 

Thyranq said:

Like, a day or two?? smiley

Now work?

Mystique 2
    Operator Expansion
    Masquerade Expansion

Yes. Yes it does.

Thank-you!

• Will get it shortly. Any ideas an add-on (ArtStation) availability?

• BaronekBaronek Posts: 81

Awesome work HH... so many options and so little time! Having a play with the set + expansions now and can see all sorts of render possibilities. Thanks for another incredible set!

Amazing work, as is par for you, Herschel! Can't wait to get off work to check this set out. Cleaned up a good bit of my wishlist from your catalog, too, so even more goodies to play with!

Also, a bit OT, but it's so nice to find someone who remembers Dino-Riders lol

I've mentioned that show to SO many people over the years, and not one of them knew what the heck I was talking about. I used to have all the figures when I was a kid - I thought it was the coolest show! Seen on your Artstation blog that you're doing a genetically modified Rex with an assault platform, and I can't wait for that!

Keep up the awesome work! You're one of the best in the business as far as I'm concerned!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,773

Any plans for elegant suite of clothes for Genesis 8 Male?

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

It looks great but what parts are geoshells? I find geoshells very difficult to work with for clothing. Virtually zero versatility.

Held my promise and got all three!

Will we see the head morph and the skin(s) at some point, I know of your plans for the body morphs.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Well there goes my $ 50 credit laugh

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited August 2020

Thank you all for the amazing support!!! You all are awesome!

Will get it shortly. Any ideas an add-on (ArtStation) availability?

The plan was to release same time but Mystique 2 went blazingly fast during the tail end of PASS and released over a week faster than I was guessing. Also, instead of just a body morph coming, I'm working on a HD morph with many joint corrective HD morphs. So when the leg bends, the muscle fleexes the right amount, the back of the heel wrinkles a little duirng its bend, the ribs pop out a little when bending backward, etc I've already done close to 30 joint bend corrective morphs and they're all been done at over a million polys. You don't even need a normal map for this body morph, just crank up the render subd to 3. My plan is to release the HD body & head morph and garter at the end of this week. Oh yeah, I add added a head morph as well that is seperate.

Thyranq said:

Amazing work, as is par for you, Herschel! Can't wait to get off work to check this set out. Cleaned up a good bit of my wishlist from your catalog, too, so even more goodies to play with!

I've mentioned that show to SO many people over the years, and not one of them knew what the heck I was talking about. I used to have all the figures when I was a kid - I thought it was the coolest show! Seen on your Artstation blog that you're doing a genetically modified Rex with an assault platform, and I can't wait for that!

Keep up the awesome work! You're one of the best in the business as far as I'm concerned!

I'm also a huge fan of Dino-Riders and definitely were my favorite toys as a kid. Oh yes, the mightiest of them all, the Tyrannosaurus Rex is coming with a laser turret assault platform- but also with a crew! Not human...

vagans said:

It looks great but what parts are geoshells? I find geoshells very difficult to work with for clothing. Virtually zero versatility.

The geoshells were much needed to get the right look from the materials that can't be captured without them. They help bring that shadow to the outside of the clothing item, while still maintaining the inner shine that many lingerie fabrics have. In order to have that, there must be two layers. It's the stockings, pantyhose, garter, and bra that utilizes the geoshell.

N3p3nth3 said:

Will we see the head morph and the skin(s) at some point, I know of your plans for the body morphs.

A head morph is indeed coming with the body morph but you will be able to use them seperately.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Thank you all for the amazing support!!! You all are awesome!

Will get it shortly. Any ideas an add-on (ArtStation) availability?

The plan was to release same time but Mystique 2 went blazingly fast during the tail end of PASS and released over a week faster than I was guessing. Also, instead of just a body morph coming, I'm working on a HD morph with many joint corrective HD morphs. So when the leg bends, the muscle fleexes the right amount, the back of the heel wrinkles a little duirng its bend, the ribs pop out a little when bending backward, etc I've already done close to 30 joint bend corrective morphs and they're all been done at over a million polys. You don't even need a normal map for this body morph, just crank up the render subd to 3. My plan is to release the HD body & head morph and garter at the end of this week. Oh yeah, I add added a head morph as well that is seperate.

Thyranq said:

I'm also a huge fan of Dino-Riders and definitely were my favorite toys as a kid. Oh yes, the mightiest of them all, the Tyrannosaurus Rex is coming with a laser turret assault platform- but also with a crew! Not human...

vagans said:

The geoshells were much needed to get the right look from the materials that can't be captured without them. They help bring that shadow to the outside of the clothing item, while still maintaining the inner shine that many lingerie fabrics have. In order to have that, there must be two layers. It's the stockings, pantyhose, garter, and bra that utilizes the geoshell.

N3p3nth3 said:

A head morph is indeed coming with the body morph but you will be able to use them seperately.

I'm so pumped for all these things!

kimh said:

Well there goes my $ 50 credit laugh

Haha me too!

Man these packages are so full of stuff, wow. Can't wait to play dress up.  Love the chair in the expansions sets promo.  I thought it was from the Victorian Decor sets but the details are different.

I got all three! Now when can we expect to see some more military gear?

• Man these packages are so full of stuff, wow. Can't wait to play dress up.  Love the chair in the expansions sets promo.  I thought it was from the Victorian Decor sets but the details are different.

The chair is called "Antique - Chair" and is on the artstation marketplace.

Sigurd said:

I got all three! Now when can we expect to see some more military gear?

Awesome and thanks for the amazing support! I've been teasing new military gear in my weekly artsation blog. I will be revealing the helmet this weekend on there.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited August 2020

So could someone look to see if they have all the material options who have all three packs?

I have 17 bra options, In the Operator pack I have the first image and the first 5 in the second image missing the last in the 2nd and the whole 3rd image options.  In the Masquerade pack none of the bras are showing... but the panties are...

Nevermind duh forgot to click the over because of all the options.

Post edited by Daventaki on

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. It looks awesome.

I accidentally at 4k. This is a pretty vanilla setup, only scratching the surface here (I think I'm only using the operator expansion for the stocking mats)

Only thing I noticed, with the mystique 1 bra I had some unfixable (without PS that is) pokethrough in the back. Could be the pose, too, but the dials seem to lack one that pulls the upper back, well, back... 

Obviously, there's tools for that, but thought I would mention since your stuff is as close to perfection as we see. :)

saga mystique 2.jpg
    2180 x 3876 - 1M