Character in V 100 Expressions The Gold Collection

Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

I guess it's my turn to ask about a character!  I just saw the new V 100 Expressions The Gold Collection for Genesis 8 Female, and the girl in it is adorable.  Does anyone know if she's for sale?  I don't recognise her, but then again I'm terrible with faces, so I might not know her even if I've rendered her before.

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730

Looks like one of her own, perhaps morphed a bit:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/gdn-nicole/122744/

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,800

Too bad, when an expression set is made for one specific character and the vendor doesn't tell you.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423
    Taoz said:

Looks like one of her own, perhaps morphed a bit:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/gdn-nicole/122744/

That's probably her, with a bit of tweaking, like you said.  Thank you!

• Valery3DValery3D Posts: 105

Hello sorry for the inconvenience, that is indeed GDN Nicole her skin and I used a bit of a mix of Daz their Charlotte 8 and Edie 8 their face morphs. Btw Masterstroke this set is made to work with Genesis 8 Female and will therefor work on many Genesis 8 Female characters.. It's not for only one specific character. Since GDN Nicole is being sold on another site I cannot link her on this site on my product page. 

hope this helps :)

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423
    Valery3D said:

Hello sorry for the inconvenience, that is indeed GDN Nicole her skin and I used a bit of a mix of Daz their Charlotte 8 and Edie 8 their face morphs. Btw Masterstroke this set is made to work with Genesis 8 Female and will therefor work on many Genesis 8 Female characters.. It's not for only one specific character. Since GDN Nicole is being sold on another site I cannot link her on this site on my product page. 

hope this helps :)

Thank you very much for verifying this!  It's a lovely expression set, I hope to get it one day soon!

• Valery3DValery3D Posts: 105

You are very welcome :) Thank you too!