First Nations and Aboriginal regalia, and ceremonial garb

With all the various Nations and Aboriginal groups in our continent alone, it would be nice and maybe high the that we included poses and garb reflecting our brothers and sisters of the various groups like, Cherokee, Mowhawks, Odjibwa nations etc  Keeping with this vane, you could do ceremonial garb for: Shawmen, Chiefs, the various spirit dancers like ghost dancers, grass dancers etc.  It certainly would be an amazing and colourful product to buy.  Just a thought

Comments

• More importantly, which group is the OP looking for?  There are some very distinct differences in clothing details between the groups - I live next door to what was originally called the Blackfoot, but north of us are the Cree, and I could see them rightfully being offended if their details were confused, as the hereditary bad blood between them is legendary :-D

Like any other historical attire, the devil is in the details, with the added difficulty of snowflake culture waiting to attack.  I would suspect that would be enough to dissuade many artists.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,027

To be fair, the OP already specified several groups they're interested in.