Sauna twigs

Hi,

does somewhere excist this:

You use it in a Sauna/Spa, I have some Sauna/Spa rooms, but not that prop.

Anyone know such a product if not, would nice if some artists can create it :)

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,458

Search this "3д модель банного веника" (=3D model sauna broom), maybe Google can find at least some of the ones Yandex found with it's image search, searching in english didn't get me anywhere and I didn't even try in finnish (not enough modellers here)

Found a free one (FBX) on 3d-modeli.net, but doesn't look like the one in the picture or any I have used and the download link needs working protection.

The hardcore version is of course made of juniper wink

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801

WHat is a hardcore version and what is juniper? :D

I checked those modelli sites, but... its all in russia :/ and I dont know how FBX works... it does also look a bit different.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,811

tie some scaled down trees together with a rope prop

But... does trees not have too much polygons? and when I use some low poly tree for distances then it will maybe look ugly :/ I could try to use one "medium" tree and use instances on it but.... hmmm not sure.

but a good idea. Thats how I created some twigs, I deleted the bush and just let 1 twig there :)

• A faithful model of that is going to have a very high polygon count. What might work, for a distance, is a series of nested cones, and apply an image of leaves and twigs tot hat with a transparency map (you could make your own by rendering some tree or branch models)

well, I make mainly closeup renders, full distance renders are very rare. So I would need some high detail stuff :/