A list of products which have Footwear with Adjustable Heel Heights

tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048
edited August 2020 in The Commons

This thread is for informational purposes only, for people that may be interested in products that have boots/shoes/sandals with adjustable heel heights, or that may have multiple heel height options for said footwear.

So, thanks to someone mentioning it in another thread today, I am now aware of a third product that features shoes/boots with an adjustable heel height, and also a 'platform shoe' adjustment morph.  Here are the three products that I know of that have adjustable heels.  There may be others, these are the ones I am aware of atm.

Footwear with heel and sole Adjustment Morphs:

The products above also have other adjustment morphs, such as 'platform shoes,' 'round or pointed toes', and a few others.  Check the product page for more info and/or videos showcasing such functionality.

Footwear with multiple sole and upper options, with varying heel heights:

BTW, the purpose of this thread is to showcase products which have adjustable heel length morphs built in to the product, for those that might be interested in such things.  The subject of the merits of high vs. low heels has been discussed ad nauseum in other threads, and that is not the purpose in this thread (it is what it is).  Please refrain from such discussions in this thread, in the interest of keeping this thread on point.

Also, the subject of modding the heel height yourself using various tools and methods has been discussed in other threads as well.  THIS thread is about products where heel height adjustment morphs have already been built in to the product.

If anyone else knows of any other products that includes footwear with adjustable heel lengths, post them up and I'll add them to the OP (crediting you approprirately)!

Also, if anyone is aware of a product(s) that may include footwear that has two or more heel length options, say both high heeled and low heeled versions of the same shoe/boot/sandal included in the same product, feel free to call those out as well, and Ill add them to a (separate) list in the OP.  I'm personally not aware of any such products, but others may have seen this.

Thanks in advance!

wink

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on

Comments