DELETE

1235»

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

daveso said:

Too many pro bundles. I liked it when it was rare. Today, there is a 50% off pro bundle. I looked but its already stuff I've passed on 20-30 times. The pricing is great but i dont need them. Already have quite a few Pro 8 bundles. 

The 3 bundle deal not loong ago is a somewhat great deal. I was offered a banner for 7 free starter bundles, but really didnt see much there either. The pricing for the 3 bundle set at $98 is a huge chunk of change. 

overall, I feel that I'm not utilizing the resources I've already purchased and need to do so. New stuff, a lot of which is awesome nice, just isn't tweeking me like it used to. When I use them, the creation is feeling less than  adequate and I get flustered. I spent too much time doing portraits. Full scenes just seem like overall a letdown, no imagination. 

AnywaY..  that is how its rolling right now. 

I've hardly ever purchased bundles. It's rare for there to even be two or three products in them which ever seem in any way critical to my projects and I know I can always get those when they're discounted in a few months.

Just get individual characters if you're desperate for them. Otherwise, simply wait for sales.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Art Deco or any sophisticated style is too absurdly expensive for me.

All the rooms in my house are sparsely filled in very cheap style as you can only do via WalMart/Office Depot/Ikea for a total of about $700.

In the kitchen, I have a small round glass table including the chairs that cost between $150 - $200 and was very light weight and easy to but together.

In the extra bedroom, that's an office I have likewise a cheap glass computer desk and office chair that cost less than $100.

In the other extra bedroom, I have a dumbbell weight rack with dumbbells and a weight bench for about $250.

In the bedroom, I have pine Ikea furniture I had to put together but is lightweight and cost about $200

In the living room, I have fake plastic woven wicker lawn furniture in my living room after seeing the awful styles of regular living room furniture available to someone with my budget, the difference in weight between them, the ability to replace or cover the cushions cheaply and so on. So, despite being a Billy Bob to buy that furniture, I did, as it really was the better quality furniture then the other real indoor living room furniture costing $1000 to $2000 more. I got it all on a Walmart greater than 50% clearance, it was $175 + $75 so not bad at all. It was actually as good a deal as a lot of DAZ 3D's sales but for real practical furniture. laugh

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458

Personally, I'm delighted at the variety of Gen8 characters - now they don't all look like Veronica's cousins, LOL, and specifically the variety of mature characters is awesome.

I decided to put the stuff I wanted into the basket for a laugh, just to see what the discount was like... and don't get me wrong, the discounts are very impressive - but even so, the total I'd have to pay is almost $600.

I reckon I'll just have to expand my wishlist a bit more, hehehe.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,511

Is the thrill back now?