Glute Control not showing up in Shaping or Parameter tabs

So I got the Glute Control morphs. I manually installed, but I don't think the dials are showing up. How do I make the dials appear in Parameters>Actor>Full Body> Real World? Where do I extract the files to?
Thanks.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Glute Control is found here in the Parameters Tab...

Capture-003.PNG
    497 x 920 - 115K
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited June 2014

How do I make the dials appear in Parameters>Actor>Full Body> Real World?

In general, you can't. Sets of morphs like these are designed to appear in a certain place in the Parameter or Shaping tabs, according to a standardised system set up by DAZ which the morph creators should follow. If a certain morph is made for just one part of the body, then you'll find it in the Parameter tab subcategory for that part of the body, not in the "Full Body" category.

That said, I must admit some of the morph sets I've installed over the last few years since the Genesis system was developed, have been put in some very unobvious places. :roll:

If you're really stuck finding something you're sure was installed properly, try using the Search box at the top of the Parameters tab.

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
  • macleoddcnmacleoddcn Posts: 15
    edited August 2014

I am actually having this same trouble too. I cannot find the glute control options. The only options I have are from the Genesis 2 body morphs, not from the glute control add on. Any help here would be appreciated.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when doing a search in the content library I do have the Zero bend morphs, Zero left glute, and Zero right glute shapes.

parameters.jpg
    592 x 666 - 199K
    gluteinstall.jpg
    838 x 542 - 151K
    Post edited by macleoddcn on
  • macleoddcnmacleoddcn Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Nevermind. Apparently its in the posing section now.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

Mine show up in shaping.

• arcadyarcady Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

The product description image for this mentions a tutorial - but I don't see even a help or read me file in my install.

Kind of have to randomly guess with this one I guess.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

I often Google...I put in Glute Control Readme DAZ Studio and got http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/16723/start.