Request: Tanuki/Raccoon-Dog for Genesis 8 Male & Female (Safe for Work, of course)

ShadowTHedgehog1ShadowTHedgehog1 Posts: 7
edited August 2020 in Product Suggestions

Hello,

I thought of a good idea for a product that I hope someone makes, someday. I browsed around and I don't think anyone has made one remotely close: A Tanuki.
In short, for those who don't know, a Tanuki is a raccoon-dog creature associated with luck and trickery in Aisa. More can be said here on TV Tropes: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tanuki

What I want specifically is something very similar to this for the Genesis 8 figures. More specifically, accessories a Tanuki is known to have (Giant tail, Ears, Sake bottle, a promissory note and a pipe. Void the groin area). I will provide one image of a male version and two image of female versions as great examples below.

Thank you in advance.

Post edited by ShadowTHedgehog1 on

Comments

• I just went looking for exaclty this. sigh

• Might have a problem with an authentic version of those, considering one of their most famous traits are gigantic testicles.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,117
    edited September 2021

Might have a problem with an authentic version of those, considering one of their most famous traits are gigantic testicles.

I disagree with there being a problem. There's some characters here at the shop that come with morphs to increase the size of the male anatomical elements. Same could be done to the hypothetical Tanuki G8.

And like the gens themselves, it's an optional setting that doesn't affect SFW uses for the characters.

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • I don't recall any characters on sale with scrotums the size of a house...

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

I've been thinking about doing this, off and on. Maybe someday...

And I might do genitals for the first time.

Big parachute balls amuses the heck out of me.

• Balls big and squishy enough to use as a jump-out-of-a-burning-building landing spot?  :D

Heck, it COULD happen....

Not my sorta art, though.  >>giggles<<