DForce TABARD For G8F - (FREE DOWNLOAD - Clothing)

MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
edited July 2020 in Freebies

This FREE dforce tabard is set up to work with g8f characters and comes with a selection of custom materials that include a clean and dirty version of each tabard design.

In the future, I am going to do a matching g8m tabard, and release materials from different fandoms such as: World Of Warcraft, Warhammer, Dungeons & Dragons-Forgotten Realms, and more!

DOWNLOAD & More Info: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/07/06/free-tabards-for-g8f-daz3d/

*****Update July 8th, 2020***
If you downloaded this tabard model before July 8th, please redownload it. I made adjustments and improvements to the model so that it better works with dforce.

daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_3_renderosity.png
1200 x 895 - 2M
daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_2.png
927 x 521 - 586K
daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_3.png
927 x 521 - 657K
daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_1.png
927 x 521 - 641K
daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_4.png
927 x 521 - 616K
daz3d_free_clothing_tabards_simple_5.png
927 x 521 - 511K
Post edited by MoonCraft3D on

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Thank you for the freebie. However, I'm afraid that the download seems to be missing a couple of directories. There's no /data directory for the UVs and geometry, and there's no /Runtime/Textures directory for the image files that the textures use.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
    vwrangler said:

Thank you for the freebie. However, I'm afraid that the download seems to be missing a couple of directories. There's no /data directory for the UVs and geometry, and there's no /Runtime/Textures directory for the image files that the textures use.

Ohhhh, weird! Ill get working on this asap! Give me a day or two.

The download files has now been updated some a small correction or two - things should be fine now. My bad :)

Newbie mistake.

*****Update July 8th, 2020***

If you downloaded this tabard model before July 8th, please redownload it. I made adjustments and improvements to the model so that it better works with dforce.