The Pi Man's Animation WIPs and Tests

I have consolidated all my Daz Studio forum related WIPs and Tests in one place and will continue to use it for future reference.

The full page is located at: Pi Man's Practice

To make things easier, here are the links directly to the videos to watch or download.

U. S. Old West Themed

Medieval Europe Themed

Warriors Themed

Creation Themed

Other Themes

Comments

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 968

So here is my first new video. This video is simply a test to see if I could do it – use all of the IREAL stuff in one video (okay, technically I left out the Ireal dust and I forgot to animate the grass). But everything fit in the computer and used approximately 12 GB of Ram and 4 GB of vram. Impressive! By the way, this is a LOW QUALITY TEST – I only used 120 iterations per frame and only 8 frames per second.  IREAL Everything

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 968

This is a lower quality iray test of the new Kayo wrestling animations. Wow!  I am not a wrestling fan, but I will probably eventually do a full quailty render animation with included hazy atmosphere, geoshell sweat and bruises, a referee, and perhaps even an audience. I would say this set is very easy to work with ... with the single exception that the dark match hair was too flyaway for all that motion (it did not crash my system). Just for the record, I am included in the fans of having animations included as part of a bundle.

Link to Video: Kayo Test - 10 MB